Style 5s shine

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ben Carufel
    replied
    How much are the Style 5's going to be sold for?

    I need a new set for my Touring...the ones on there are thrashed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Court M3
    replied
    those style 5s look amazing!

    *EDIT No 16'' for sale?

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerista
    replied
    Damn...those wheels look great!

    Leave a comment:


  • Axxe
    replied
    Those style 5's are hot.

    Leave a comment:


  • gazellebeigem3
    replied
    ha this is what i have been doing all week!

    Leave a comment:


  • golde30
    replied
    pretty sure hes using one of those fatty table mounted polishers...gotta be to get those kinda results.

    Leave a comment:


  • PiercedE30
    replied
    What did you use to polish them?

    Leave a comment:


  • euro3
    replied
    more

    Here is a picture that has a nice shine but it still has some lines that need to be buffed out. Compare it to the picture in my first post and you will see how "hazy" the reflection is.

    Leave a comment:


  • euro3
    replied
    Originally posted by houstonh
    Is this the same polisher you used on the headlights I got from ya? What type is it? I am wondering if I can use the PC 7464 I asked for for xmas to do this type of polishing.

    thanks!
    I dont polish the headlight lenses, but I do spend alot of time cleaning them. I don't know about the PC 7464, so no help there.

    More pictures





    These will be FS next week along with the RS's



    RS lip at the beginning



    After 1.5 hours



    The lip is still far from finished. I will back up one stage as there are still some scratches that need to be removed.

    Leave a comment:


  • PiercedE30
    replied
    Oh I hate you so much. I've got one Style 5 sitting next to my tools and I'm trying to find 3 more. But I'm going to do (Goldfinger voice) GOOOOLLLLDD.

    Leave a comment:


  • houstonh
    replied
    Is this the same polisher you used on the headlights I got from ya? What type is it? I am wondering if I can use the PC 7464 I asked for for xmas to do this type of polishing.

    thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    I need a set of rollers so I can polish the borbets... Those look damn nice!

    Leave a comment:


  • euro3
    replied
    Originally posted by ToplessE30
    Are the lips on these wheels clear coated? If so, do you have to strip it all off? My dad has a 530i sport and the wheels on that car look to have clear on the lips.
    I stripped the clear coat before polishing. To maintain the mirror shine you have to use polishing compund. It's more work, but worth it IMO.

    I have a set of 15" RS lips that I am polishing tonight. I'll take some pictures as I go.

    Leave a comment:


  • ToplessE30
    replied
    Are the lips on these wheels clear coated? If so, do you have to strip it all off? My dad has a 530i sport and the wheels on that car look to have clear on the lips.

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Those lips look amazing.

    Nice work!

    Leave a comment:

Working...