Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBS RM wheels on an E30

What do you guys think of the BBS RMs?

those have a kodiak 2" lip installed on them, 8 inches wide. I guess there would be some rubbing/fitment issues.
    ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

they are hot as hell, but also super expensive (more than what most cars here are worth).

you could get them to fit if they were the right offset, there's lots of people running wider than 8" on non M cars.
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

What do I think of them? They're only like my favourite wheels ever for E30s, especially with black centres.

Thanks for posting up that pic - been looking for a decent picture of some with black centres so I could photoshop them onto my car.

Like so....

Looks seriously tough :shock:

Comment

yeah, now man up and do it, sov!!!!

and get a m-tech bumper, or get your's color coded. i see you trying to hide it with photoshop. lol, just kiddin bro.

your car looks EVEN hotter in that PSD!

we should put my Simmons on yr car and take flics!!!!1
        sigpicM42 Brigade ... Throwing craze in the 318

Comment

RM are two peice and RS are 3 peice. They are plain hot with out a doubt are those yours? And how much did Kodiack charge you for the 2" lip?
          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by Streetspec_iS
            and get a m-tech bumper, or get your's color coded. i see you trying to hide it with photoshop. lol, just kiddin bro.
            haha, lemme guess, the shadowless indicator lights gave it away.....

I've actually got a week off this week so I'm gonna shop around and get some quotes on respraying the black strip and the M-tech lower (it's got some huge cracks in the paint)

Would love to see your Simmons on my car 8) To be honest, I'm getting a little bored of the Alpinas......

royalflush313, what size are the wheels in that pic? 16s or 17s?

Comment

haha althouth one day it may become one of my possesions, those wheels i posted are someone else's wheels that i found on the internet.

I love the looks of the RMs too, kinda like the cheaper solution to the RS wheels.

m-technic 3, since those aren't mine, im not sure how much the kodiak lips are. However, i live fairly close to their shop, so if you are interested, i can give them a call and ask them about the price.

Those wheels that I posted are 15x8s with estimated offset of 14-18mm. So do you think it would be a good add-on?
              ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

I hate em ;)

This is an old lip. I removed the clearcoat of the lips and have polished them since.

Oh I have 3 caps and ones at some place waiting for me to pick it up

Sold it.

Comment

Originally posted by royalflush313
                  haha althouth one day it may become one of my possesions, those wheels i posted are someone else's wheels that i found on the internet.

I love the looks of the RMs too, kinda like the cheaper solution to the RS wheels.

m-technic 3, since those aren't mine, im not sure how much the kodiak lips are. However, i live fairly close to their shop, so if you are interested, i can give them a call and ask them about the price.

Those wheels that I posted are 15x8s with estimated offset of 14-18mm. So do you think it would be a good add-on?
                  Give them a call and get quotes for 16" 2" lips and 15" 2" lips!!

Set of 4's of course! Need some for my set of RS's and my buddies RS's

Comment

Kodiak:
                    Email address sales@kodiakmotorsports.com
                    toll free 877.856.7311
                    ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

I have but they say they need the offset. Why who knows. I just wanted some spares. No big deal to me.

Note number does not work. edit that, redialed and got a hold of them.

$113.84 a lip in 2".

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3
                        I have but they say they need the offset. Why who knows. I just wanted some spares. No big deal to me.

Note number does not work. edit that, redialed and got a hold of them.

$113.84 a lip in 2".
                        15" or 16" lips?

Comment

15" made from 6061 t2 aluminium.

Comment

Site that also has 3 piece wheel shells. They also sell on ebay.de their chart shows where you can take a 15" BBS RS and make it a 16" BBS RS. Cool huh?[/quote]

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3
                              http://www.getconnect.de/catalog/pro...roducts_id=182

Site that also has 3 piece wheel shells. They also sell on ebay.de their chart shows where you can take a 15" BBS RS and make it a 16" BBS RS. Cool huh?
                              [/quote]
                              yeah, bbs rs 15 and 16 inch wheels use the same size center piece, getting 15s and reshelling them seems to be the cheaper way to 16X9 bbs rs :twisted:
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X