X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eric View Post
    anybody know what wheel that is?

they look like a 24 bolt version (18 inch) of my BBS modular race wheels (i have 20bolt/17 inch) but with different centers. anybody know if BBS came out with a different/updated center?

BBS E88 . They scollaped the spokes when they redesigned them.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
    RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver View Post

http://www.bbs-racing-wheels.com/Sei....Txt/e88zE.htm
      NICE! that's one thing i hate about mine is how porus the centers look
      My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

So did anyone figure out the BBS RM lug thing?
        E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

what was the question??
          www.benjamineliward.com

Comment

It was something about the stock BMW lug bolts not working with the VW BBS RMs.... i know you have the BMW RMs... but what about those who are using the Vdub ones. Never heard of that issue before.

Edit: its back on page 10
            E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by cactusjacks1 View Post
              Model: RS003
              Specs: 16x7, 4x100, ET25

Here's a third set - They look really good on any color car!!
              Where would you guys recommend getting a set of BBS RS 003 in 16x7? I saw a link to memory fab (http://www.memoryfab.com/) but they're selling RS for $2000 that aren't even in great condition. Anyone know how good they are at refinishing? They offer it for $100/rim.
              Vancouver Portrait Photographer

E30 M3 Wallpapers

Comment

That is a fair price for BBS RS003's. They are simply so rare that the price has inflated to ridiculous levels, but thats how it is.

As for their refinishing, no idea, but MemoryFab is a great site and I've heard many good things about their business, I'm sure they wouldn't give you a half-assed refinishing when you're shelling out the big money.
                Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver View Post

http://www.bbs-racing-wheels.com/Sei....Txt/e88zE.htm
                  Oh those are beautiful.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                  1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                  1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Model: BBS RM's
                    Height/Width/Offset: 15x6.5 et33
                    Purchased from: Fella on the vortex
                    Price: $650.00
                    Prodution Date: N/A

This is all I have for photos now.

Plans are to get bigger lips. I want to get something that will come to the edge of the fender.
                    I dotn really know what to get right now. When the wheels come I will put one on and measure from the lip to the edge of the wheel.
                    Unless anyone has any suggestions on what to get.
                    Post up.

Comment

You might need spacers first to clear the front struts.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Are the barrels all dent free? It looks like the lips may have some small dents.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                        ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Originally posted by e30_325es View Post
                          You might need spacers first to clear the front struts.
                          I'm pretty sure the RM's are a direct bolt on... someone correct me if i'm wrong.

Dave
                          E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

my soon to be wheels. a friend is selling these i believe they are 16x8 and 16x9. not really sure but they are staggered. anyone wants to buy my 16x7 bbs rs? ;)

1991 330is

Comment

yeah look on the first page. jfdmas is running the same ones with stock lips.
                              Barrels are dent free. The one in the top right is the only one with a dent in the lip.
                              He took it to see if it would balance out and all is well.
                              Im thinking 2.5 lips all around so I can rotate my wheels.

Comment

2.5" lips are going to give you a super low offset. i started with set of RM001's that had an original et of 25, after adding 1.5" lips, my et dropped to 6. however my barrels are 6.5". you def have to do some fender rolling
                                www.benjamineliward.com

Comment

Working...
                                X