15X8 direct fit currently available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15X8 direct fit currently available?

The Rota slipstreams of that description appear to not be available anymore. Are there any other 15X8 for E30 at roughly +20 offset? hubcentric rings would be OK, but I'm not interested in spacers.
    "If the sky were to fall tomorrow, the tall would die first."

-Dr. Paul Forrester

Do I LOOK like I need a psychological evaluation???

did you check 18racing.com because they have them up on their site.

Comment

They don't have any more 4x100 wheels in 15x8. Only 15x7.5 or 16x8.

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
      MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
      | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

well they have them on the site still but what does the +40 mean right next to the bolt pattern?

Comment

Originally posted by e30edward View Post
          well they have them on the site still but what does the +40 mean right next to the bolt pattern?
          +40 is the offset; suitable for FWD cars like Civics. For an E30, those wheels would go too far inboard and hit the struts, springs, or who knows what. To use that wheel, you would need fat spacers, which I don't want.

-Dr. Paul Forrester

Comment

sport max dude. 15 by 8 + 15 the 501's

Comment

501s are 16x8, no?

I honestly can't think of any now that Rota backed down the width. That new wheel coming out discussed in the track section of the forum will probably be the only game.

That said, 15x7.5 is plenty for a good 225.

Comment

There are 2 coming, the one discussed on the forum and the new D-Force one that bimmerworld has.

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats

Comment

We have the werk style rims in 15x7 0 offset any color:

We also have the bbs rs style in 15X7 20 offset black gold silver:

Thanks,
                  Ary @ eurostop 818.341.9903
                  www.esmwheels.com
                  www.dtmfiberwerkz.com
                  Toll Free: 800.729.5450
                  Local: 818.341.9903

Comment

I was looking at these today.

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Wheel...All&sort=Brand

They come in 15x7 and 15x8 direct fit for E30's.

Chris
                    [CENTER] 1990 325i - Delphin Grey on Natur/Pearl Beige Houndstooth

Comment

The D-Force is only in a 15x7 "Coming Soon", haven't seen anything for a 15x8.

Comment

Those are the ones that Elephant motorsports is bringing to market. AFAIK they're not available yet.

I could have sworn D-Force was making some in 15x8 for the AutoX crowd, not just 15x7 for the SpecE30 guys.

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
                          sport max dude. 15 by 8 + 15 the 501's
                          I suspect that running the ultra-fat Hankook 225-50-15 on a 15X8 at +15 would require outrageous fender rolling. I'd much rather find a +20 or resort to higher offset whees with a spacer. I really like the Rota RB's (Panasport knock-off) so that wouldn't be that bad of an option.

-Dr. Paul Forrester

Comment

949racing.com. They make wheels for miatas and such. They make 15x8 witth 35 offset. You would only have to run a 15mm spacer to achieve what you want. You would need hub rings but those wheels are tits. And the best part. . . . they weight 13lbs. They make a few different styles in 15x8. They are kinda on the higher side price wise. But you pay for lightweight and quality. Personally I would love to have a set for some track wheels.

Taylor
                            Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
                            Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Originally posted by funcrew View Post
                              I suspect that running the ultra-fat Hankook 225-50-15 on a 15X8 at +15 would require outrageous fender rolling. I'd much rather find a +20 or resort to higher offset whees with a spacer. I really like the Rota RB's (Panasport knock-off) so that wouldn't be that bad of an option.
                              I run 225 hoosiers on my 15x8 rotas and I have to use a 4mm spacer to clear the strut.

et15 would work just fine as long as you have 2-3 degrees of negative camber

Comment

Working...
                              X