X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C ///M
    Originally posted by Mystikal
    Originally posted by chbimmer
    My dad has The old RE730's on his E30 M and they are an awsome tire in the wet and the dry and they are not noisey
    Wait until they wear down. I had them on my car for a week or so, sounded like dead wheel bearings at low speeds.
    You both have to realize that the RE750s are not even comparable to the RE730s.
    If you read our posts, you'll realize we never once said the RE730's are anything like the RE750's. He gave opinions on every tire he's driven on, and I just gave my feedback. Note that also made another post in the thread recommending RE750's.

Comment

Oh i understand. I was just giving my opinion, but also made that specific comment to chbimmer because he mentioned the RE730s almost as a comparison (how i read it anyway, since we were talking about the 750s and he mentioned the 730s). And you reponded to it...anyway, i just wanted to make sure there was no confusion here.

PS. thanks on maX. It's so sad to see so many dumbasses on a single forum all at once.

332iS R.I.P.

Comment

Yeah those comments where just from my experiance. And also when i said "brigstone" I meant the ones that i was talking about in the thread, s03's and 730's.
        Funny that some of you guys mention that the 750's are on a new level because i was talking with a guy over the weekend and he was saying the same thing, he loves his.
        And the Kuhmo 712's for the money i really dont think that you can beat them. I have had them on 4000lbs cars and on 2100lbs cars. They have done well performance wise and also wearing wise in both applications.
        1989 Turbo 325is
        87 ETA Dinan Stg 2

Comment

i was talking about them almost as a comparison. the reason i said that was because i thought the 750's "just replaced" the 730's I didnt know that they where a better tire.
          1989 Turbo 325is
          87 ETA Dinan Stg 2

Comment

Originally posted by chbimmer
            i was talking about them almost as a comparison. the reason i said that was because i thought the 750's "just replaced" the 730's I didnt know that they where a better tire.
            Yea, no big deal. It sounded like you were speaking like the 750s were just an updated 730, so I just wanted to point out that it's a completely different design, compound, tread, etc...Essentially a completely different tire all together, it just shares the line name. Anyway, it's all good. I just wanted to make sure there was no confusion.

332iS R.I.P.

Comment

well there was until you said that. I did som research on the tires as well and they are a totally different tire. thanks for the enlightenment
              1989 Turbo 325is
              87 ETA Dinan Stg 2

Comment

Working...
              X