X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bmw325ix
    i think i found the ones i want

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1598825
    Be careful posting BBS RS' before you actually paid for them, they are highly desireable around these parts. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal
      Originally posted by bmw325ix
      i think i found the ones i want

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1598825
      Be careful posting BBS RS' before you actually paid for them, they are highly desireable around these parts. ;)
      i dont care is someone else comes up with the money first. Im not an asshole like that, if they have the money they can buy them. i dont have the money as of right now so whoever wants em buy them...i would be happy to see those on anyones e30 here.

Comment

Originally posted by nando
        Originally posted by golde30
        well since you have a fwd offset in 4x100, u can run any rim that is made for a honda without any spacers. run some OZ rims or something....
        NO.

just because he CAN run cheap honda shit wheels, doesn't mean he should. also, ET41 (factory offset) wheels sit WAY inside the fenders, even on an ix. and, most honda wheels are ET45. Aftermarket wheels for the ix tend to be between about ET35. My wheels are ET24 :twisted:
        actually most honda offset rims are between et37 and et40...the only wheels that are et45 or higher are the ones for newer all wheel drive cars such as subaru wrx and the new evo...trust me i, i used to be a distributer for honda offset rims...
        IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

there's still no reason to go with FWD offset wheels, given the already superior options for the ix (anything BBS, SSR comps, 16x7.5" Kosei K1, etc without spacers). if he got generic honda wheels they wouldn't be any better than what he has now, he'll just be wasting his money..
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando
            there's still no reason to go with FWD offset wheels, given the already superior options for the ix (anything BBS, SSR comps, 16x7.5" Kosei K1, etc without spacers). if he got generic honda wheels they wouldn't be any better than what he has now, he'll just be wasting his money..

thanksl :?

Comment

Originally posted by gstuning
              that picture made me like the CR7s again. I think it would look nice if it was fully polished. And there's something about that centre cap that i dislike, are there any covers that fit flush with the wheel (like the BBS wheels)?
              ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

Originally posted by royalflush313
                that picture made me like the CR7s again. I think it would look nice if it was fully polished. And there's something about that centre cap that i dislike, are there any covers that fit flush with the wheel (like the BBS wheels)?
                that's because they look better in 17s and no, there are no other covers.

332iS R.I.P.

Comment

Those look good on his car, but my freakin car is Safari Biege and I have no oen to compare to.

Comment

what do you guys think of these?

I retired my E30 for now...
                    E46 323i
                    David Schultz

Comment

I'd like to see how the second ones looked in E30 fitment, just for shits and giggles.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

What about the german firm AZEV ???

There exist a lot of beautifull wheels...

For example.. the AZEV K in 8x17" ET 30 .. I have Distance plates 15mm and 20 mm at the back.. and I'm the only one who have these :-)))

And their not really expensive.. I could get it for 520 € ... 4/100

Comment

Working...
                        X