Picking tires...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picking tires...

Hey guys, first time posting on here. I'm about to order some enkei pf05s in 15x8 et25 and am trying to figure out the whole tires and spacers situation. Car is currently lowered on h&r super sports w bilstein b8s. pretty new to offset and all that so any help would be great, thanks!

Alloy Wheel & tyre fitment calculator - it calculates inset, poke, speedo error, tyre stretch and loads more.

type in the stock size, type in the new size, see where they sit.
    sigpic
    1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
    1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
    1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

great thanks! ill check it out now!

Comment

that spoke design may not require spacers at all and just might clear the brake caliper. unless you want it to be more flush.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by glnr13 View Post
          that spoke design may not require spacers at all and just might clear the brake caliper. unless you want it to be more flush.
          oh really? hmm, okay. yeah i talked to someone at tire rack they said i would need spacers and probably have to roll my fenders

Comment

Originally posted by mkelley441 View Post

oh really? hmm, okay. yeah i talked to someone at tire rack they said i would need spacers and probably have to roll my fenders
            I'm running enkei 92's with the same specs and it hits the caliper. a 3mm spacer suffices but I used 5mm at first and now have 10mm. In both cases my fenders made contact while turning into a driveway. I was on IE3(H&R race equivalent) at the time.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X