X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'2RNG'

clever!

Comment

'89 324td 5spd slick top.[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG]
      Last edited by 808e30325i; 03-16-2017, 01:11 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

That rear wheel fitment makes the baby Jebus cry :(

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
          That rear wheel fitment makes the baby Jebus cry :(
          I know I know, don't worry I will get different tires and shave down the hub for that perfect fitment. I just needed something other than what it came with. Will update when it's done as I have 2 other e30's that I'm working on as well lol.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 808e30325i View Post
            '89 324td 5spd slick top.
            Neat, good to see the old thing again! Looks like you solved at least one spot where the clear was going. That 3"? exhaust is funny, and people are probable surprised when they find out it's a diesel.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
              Neat, good to see the old thing again! Looks like you solved at least one spot where the clear was going. That 3"? exhaust is funny, and people are probable surprised when they find out it's a diesel.
              Yes, they trip out all the time. Everyone scratches their head when I show up to a meet. Even the e30 guys are confused when I open the hood lol.
              sigpic

Comment

She looks beautiful
                Originally posted by blunttech
                Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
                :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by Shftr8 View Post
                  I have a S4.10 if you dont have one all ready
                  I got the whole swap, just need to pick it up and work on the engine a lil.

Do any of you have a gray rear seat back in decent condition? I just got a rear seat and the cover off the old one is beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Porthos View Post

Do any of you have a gray rear seat back in decent condition? I just got a rear seat and the cover off the old one is beat.
                    Damn I wish you would have said something a week ago. Im having my rear seat redone and not sure if he saved the material. I will run by there and see if he saved the cover.

Comment

Check eBay motors, they should have a set.
                      sigpic

Comment

delete
                        Last edited by cory58; 05-10-2017, 01:15 PM.
                        1992 325i Cabrio
                        1988 320i Touring
                        2000 M5
                        1977 530i
                        2015 328i - Euro Delivery/Performance Center Delivery
                        BMWCCA
                        E30CCA

Comment

Originally posted by cory58 View Post
                          This is a Touring-specific part. Never seen one on US ebay. You will have better luck with German or UK ebay.
                          That doesn't stop international sellers from listing there parts especially because they know the touring is now allowed in the states. I have seen at least 4-5 full sets of touring interior including door cards for sale, two of those sets were design editions. Just saying to check our eBay first then obviously check Germany and U.K.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 808e30325i View Post
                            That doesn't stop international sellers from listing there parts especially because they know the touring is now allowed in the states. I have seen at least 4-5 full sets of touring interior including door cards for sale, two of those sets were design editions. Just saying to check our eBay first then obviously check Germany and U.K.
                            You are correct. I have seen one of those design edition interiors for sale. Guess I just forgot it was on US ebay and not one of the others. My previous post is misleading, so I'm deleting it. Thanks for waking me up.

Cory
                            1992 325i Cabrio
                            1988 320i Touring
                            2000 M5
                            1977 530i
                            2015 328i - Euro Delivery/Performance Center Delivery
                            BMWCCA
                            E30CCA

Comment

Originally posted by cory58 View Post
                              You are correct. I have seen one of those design edition interiors for sale. Guess I just forgot it was on US ebay and not one of the others. My previous post is misleading, so I'm deleting it. Thanks for waking me up.

Cory
                              Hey, no worries man.
                              sigpic

Comment

I've got a full rear seat set in the anthrazit cloth (0269) that is yours if you want it. Just cover shipping. I had my rears redone and they just upholstered a set they had and sent to me so I have my originals. Came out of a car with 70k miles.

Just PM me if interested. Need them out of my garage.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X