No announcement yet.

Touring suspension question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have photos they can share of their Touring sitting on the Touring specific H&R Sport springs?

How is the rake on these springs? I know H&R sometimes can set cars up with a little too much forward rake.

Comment

The details of the shocks and springs I used is buried in this thread somewhere...

I have a before/after pic over here..https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...1&postcount=12
      RESTART

Comment

Here are some pictures of mine on touring specific H&Rs with Koni’s. A bit of rake but not bad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Hmm, nibot, was that touring for sale in Vegas originally? Looks just like one that had an automatic transmission, and the seller was offering a manual transmission (not installed) with the car. I sometimes wish I had bought that car, I like blue.

Comment

Car was originally from Vegas about 3 years ago. Wasn’t offered with an extra manual trans though (at least not to me).

Mine originally had an alpina front spoiler and the car was completely stock other than spoiler and wheels.

I did convert this one to manual last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by nibot View Post
              Car was originally from Vegas about 3 years ago. Wasn’t offered with an extra manual trans though (at least not to me).

Mine originally had an alpina front spoiler and the car was completely stock other than spoiler and wheels.

I did convert this one to manual last year.

That's the car then, I remember the Alpina spoiler!! I really liked that car, just wasn't quite ready to buy at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by nibot View Post
                Here are some pictures of mine on touring specific H&Rs with Koni’s. A bit of rake but not bad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I may have to change my back springs out to Touring specific. I’ve always felt it’s sat a little low in the back with the Billy sport suspension.

1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                2016 Ford Flex
                2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Working...
                X