Pssst...click here! ///M content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pssst...click here! ///M content

Lookie what I just got....and I can't believe I got my dream car from all my life (that I can afford for sure) and believe it or not this is one of the two or three M5 examples that exist/imported in my country.:p

1993 Euro M5 S38B38 :D

She needs some love and care. Will fixt very small rust spots, re pray the whole car and fix some expensive things she has in bad shape.

I will post some more pics in a while!

-Diego
    Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

That is awesome!

Comment

GORGEOUS!

First item to be removed - that ugly rear plate filler!! AHHH hahah
        - Sean Hayes

Comment

PIMP! I love the all black interior too, looks like it's got leather covered consoles to boot!
          Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Oh wow--awesome! Now you're going to put that drivetrain in a worthy chassis right?

I kid, I kid ;) that thing is tits dude.

Comment

a.) That's awesome - and it looks amazing. First thing I would do would be a full detail. I bet that thing will shine right up.

Originally posted by diegom6 View Post
              ....and I can't believe I got my dream car from all my life (that I can afford for sure)
              b.) Get back to us after an engine rebuild? ;)
              Originally posted by Matt-B
              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                a.) That's awesome - and it looks amazing. First thing I would do would be a full detail. I bet that thing will shine right up.

b.) Get back to us after an engine rebuild? ;)

A) Yeah, detailed overhaul is going to be done, although I won't dump all my cash in this beauty as I'm still finishing my euro m3 restoration which sucked my wallet until dry the leather on it. Plus my e30 turbo asking me for upgrades after the first time she "battled" at the track (got in & out car videos, will post later).

B) I forgot to say, splashed strut tower for the real loose! The front EDC shocks are dead shot, rear subframe bushing FTL too, as well other couple of bushings. Need to replace rear shock accumulator, hoses, etc. Hopefully not both rear self leveling shocks, already the front are giving me a heart attack due the prices,but I knew the prices before buying the car and got a pretty damn good quote for each brand new. Don't even name "s38 rebuild"....:hitler:

The seats are going to be refreshed, no, don't worry I wont wrapp in new aftermarket leather....you guys will see the finished produtc in the up comming weeks.

Forgot to say that the shown steering wheel wa smy junked/storaged E36 M3 S.W. I had. The facotory airbag S.W. was is the classic e30 m3 airbag unit, which had a cracked horn buttom btw. I just need to re wrapp this S.W. with fresh leather.

I will post pics later of the rest.

Here is a born info paper of she:

Vehicle information

VIN long WBSHC91010GD63214

Type code HC91

Type M5 (EUR)

Dev. series E34 ()

Line 5

Body type LIM

Steering LL

Door count 4

Engine S38

Cubical capacity 3.80

Power 255

Transmision HECK

Gearbox MECH

Colour SCHWARZ 2 (668)

Upholstery ANTHRAZIT BUFFALO (0418)

Prod. date 1992-07-22

Order options
                No. Description
                199 EQUIPMENT FOR LEADED FUEL

216 SERVOTRONIC

240 LEATHER STEERING WHEEL

302 ALARM SYSTEM

415 SUNBLIND FOR REAR WINDOW

423 FLOOR MATS, VELOUR

530 AIR CONDITIONING

564 INTERIOR LIGHT PACKAGE

659 RADIO BUSINESS CD

676 HIFI LOUDSPEAKER SYSTEM

781 LM Rad 9Jx17 auf Hinterachse

850 ADD FUEL TANK FILLING FOR EXPORT

899 EXPORT-FAHRZEUG

925 SHIPPING PROTECTION PACKAGE

945 BERUECKS. PREISABHAENGIGKEIT
                Last edited by diegom6; 04-22-2011, 09:35 PM.
                Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

wow I love e34 M's

Glad you were able to fine one in your home country with out having to pay to buy and Import one.
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

No way in the world I could import one, plus here exist the same rule as many other countries, need to be 25 years old to import it oficially.;)

Let me present you guys, my top notch quality radio mobile equipment! One of the finest out there....
                    The previous owner told me it was a expensive equipment (about 4k investment at the time) butI don't see how could cost that at that time.

I'm still trying to figure out how the heck can I adjust the Treeble-BASS & fader-balance .

The super compact 7 CD changer box Nakamichi of corse and not to mention the power and sound quality for the lulz!

Found some funghi(sp?) on the seats because of being storaged like 1 year.

-Diego

Comment

Damn, Diego, you did it again.

Car is gonna be SEXY as hell, but damn, what a shabby install!

Closing SOON!
                      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Looks awesome Diego!

Comment

Freshly baked...

Comment

i like your wallet, i have the same. :)
                            NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Originally posted by BDSax View Post
                              i like your wallet, i have the same. :)
                              empty ????
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                              X