• Show
Clear All

• BMWE34M5
    replied
    Totalled after I sold it in 2007.
    Really miss this car.
    More pics here:
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BMWE34M5; 03-22-2014, 04:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• e30austin
    replied
    Originally posted by cek View Post
    I miss this car. T'was totalled after I foolishly sold it in 2006:

Vlad (87 535is):

Maytag (87 528eA):

That breaks my heart a little, hearing about your old 540i. I didn't know it was totaled. I lusted after this car for years and years.

Leave a comment:

• IronmanE30
    replied
    Washed to two E34's today. The 540 has been down a month or so due to the ceramic clear starting to lift on the two front wheels. Time for a drive...

Cheers,

Jim

Leave a comment:

• IAm-Topik
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RondoAcapriccio
    replied
    Originally posted by BuzzBomb View Post
    The problem is that I live in a very old house with the original very narrow driveway. The curbs on either side when entering seem to lay in wait for me. I need to line up pretty carefully to avoid them. Let just say I haven't been very careful.
    I'm very open about the fact that My car is a "Tribute". It started life as an '88 535is. Of course, regardless of model, the proof is whether it ever was in Buchloe and if they say it's real. Even though I sourced the same parts that they would have used, I can't claim it as authentic. I can't call it a "Clone" either, since my choice of colors was never offered by Alpina. Also, technically it should be a B10. Oh well, just a rebel I guess.

Nice, I am building a m535i "tribute" as well hehe, but started 528e and plans are for turbo m52. The beauty is that there are so many options we can take these cars and do what ever we want.

Leave a comment:

• Vtec?lol
    replied
    You have the resto on Garage Journal correct? Welcome to R3V

Originally posted by cek View Post

Vlad (87 535is):

Maytag (87 528eA):

Leave a comment:

• Mr_Tripp
    replied
    '91 M5 with 18x8.5/9.5 M-parallels
    [ATTACH]81861[/ATTACH]

DT.

Leave a comment:

• Sharino
    replied

My 91 M5 with 18" style 5s

Leave a comment:

• cek
    replied

Vlad (87 535is):

Maytag (87 528eA):

Leave a comment:

• BuzzBomb
    replied
    Originally posted by RondoAcapriccio View Post
    Lol you have to learn to park away from curbs and stuff hah.. is it real Alpina? The Front spoiler is the best part !
    The problem is that I live in a very old house with the original very narrow driveway. The curbs on either side when entering seem to lay in wait for me. I need to line up pretty carefully to avoid them. Let just say I haven't been very careful.
    I'm very open about the fact that My car is a "Tribute". It started life as an '88 535is. Of course, regardless of model, the proof is whether it ever was in Buchloe and if they say it's real. Even though I sourced the same parts that they would have used, I can't claim it as authentic. I can't call it a "Clone" either, since my choice of colors was never offered by Alpina. Also, technically it should be a B10. Oh well, just a rebel I guess.

Leave a comment:

• RondoAcapriccio
    replied
    Originally posted by BuzzBomb View Post
    Although I'm not a big Stanceworks fan, they did take a good shot of my car. I've since added the Alpina cowcatcher, but I took it back off because I kept hitting it against EVERYTHING.
    Lol you have to learn to park away from curbs and stuff hah.. is it real Alpina? The Front spoiler is the best part !

Leave a comment:

• ttrousdell
    replied
    My beater M5 before I sold it. Bought it in Chicago and made a road trip back to NY in it. Good times.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	116.6 KB
ID:	7164224

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	115.5 KB
ID:	7164225

Leave a comment:

• mazdarati
    replied
    Added brake ducts and just converted to black moldings. still have to do the door handles.

Leave a comment:

• BuzzBomb
    replied
    Originally posted by leegf View Post
    ^^^ great-looking car. what color is the interior?
    Cardinal leather with Cardinal-ish speckled cloth inserts front and rear. Recaro fronts replaced factory sports. Custom armrest delete in the rear, since it's pointless.
    Last edited by BuzzBomb; 01-31-2014, 10:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• leegf
    replied
    ^^^ great-looking car. what color is the interior?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X