Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got the red '88 IS home. Both ends of the spectrum sitting next to each other, first year (11/84) 535i and last year 535is. Granted the grey car has the B35 with M5 goodies and is hella faster.

1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

weren't you just posting about how you had too many cars?
      Originally posted by LJ851
      I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
        weren't you just posting about how you had too many cars?
        I don't even.

:p

It's the GFs car. It's sooooo well sorted. $12k into it in 3 years. It was a customer's car where I work. He passed away (cancer) shortly after I made the down payment on the car. His wife was very nice and let us make payments on it every month.

Finally got to bring it home the other day.

Besides, e24 is sold, just needs to be picked up. M3, well, my mom wants it. -_- I'm tempted to let her pay it off and have it.
        1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

For Sale:
          Attached Files

Comment

88 545is, k27 Turbo, TCD Turbo Chip, 30lbs Injectors, b35 cam, Aftermarket Intercooler, Custom 3" to Dual 2.5" Exhaust, HRs/Sports, BBK, SS Lines, 18" Staggered Alpinas, 235/40-265/35 Falkens, S2.93.

Comment

Alpinas are so hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolve View Post
                Alpinas are so hot.
                Yes they are ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Sveinbjörn Hrafnsson

E30 CABRIO V12 M70B50 ///
                ALPINA B10 BITURBO 346 @ 507
                E34 550 V12 JML

Finnish wisdom : If you want to Win,, hire a Finn

http://alpina.123.is/pictures/

Comment

here is mine

Comment

Just got a great deal on this 161k mile 1991 525i 5 speed w/lsd that will be the donor car for my 1995 525iT that I purchased in the spring. The 91 & 92's have the better ZF trans, and aren't easy to find around these here parts. The perfect E38 16" wheels and almost new Goodrich G-Force Sports will be swapped to the Touring as well as the hood and narrow grille. Gonna buy some snows and mount them on my extra set of 15" Style 5's and drive the hell out of this thing thru the winter for now. It's a blast to drive!

Click image for larger version

Name:	1991 525i 2.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	101.0 KB
ID:	7148003

Comment

Right before I pulled the style 5's off and put the style 66 with winter tires on. Hopefully have a set of wheel that fit a bit better by spring. That's if I keep the car though, I've been looking at e34 540's and 524td's to replace it with.
                      Byron
                      Leichtbau

Comment

Originally posted by Mesarina View Post
                        here is mine

Looks like a US export. Did your country not get E28? What model is this?

Comment

Originally posted by TrentW View Post
                          Just got a great deal on this 161k mile 1991 525i 5 speed w/lsd that will be the donor car for my 1995 525iT that I purchased in the spring. The 91 & 92's have the better ZF trans, and aren't easy to find around these here parts. The perfect E38 16" wheels and almost new Goodrich G-Force Sports will be swapped to the Touring as well as the hood and narrow grille. Gonna buy some snows and mount them on my extra set of 15" Style 5's and drive the hell out of this thing thru the winter for now. It's a blast to drive!
                          there is an amazing amount of shitty/cheap e34s around here, eh? i never understood how poorly people take car of $40,000+ cars.

good donor car, if/when you get to selling parts off it, shoot me a message.

heres the only pic i've snapped of the new car, will take some more after she gets massaged a little. she is granitsilber/black and easier to park in a small underground garage than my e30, lol

Comment

Sweet Touring--that color combo is great.

I'll let you know when I start to part it out in the spring.

Btw, sold Black Betty to a guy from Milwaukee, so ya may see her around. Has your grey door panels.

Comment

Here is my 88' M5

SEE THE MOST BORING M50NV BUILD THREAD HERE: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=288275

Comment

Originally posted by GDA View Post
                                Ran across an old favorite... one of the best E34 M5 tourings I have ever seen

What are these wheels? I think they would look great on my e28 M5.:p
                                SEE THE MOST BORING M50NV BUILD THREAD HERE: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=288275

Comment

Working...
                                X