My 88 535is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 88 535is

So I posted some pics about a year ago before there was a e28 section so I thought I would "re-introduce" my car. Im on mye28 alot as well so maybe youve seen me around!

Took a few other pics but my cell camera sucks, I need to get a real camera someday...

Anyway, enjoy. Car is on H&R's and billy sports. Front springs cut one coil and rear spring perch on lowest setting. Exhaust is just a cat back with two resonators and a dual tip. Sounds nice enough haha
    1988 BMW 535is - 5spd - H&R - POS

Diggin' it.

Comment

where is the IS m tech wing??
      1989 325i SETA stroker [delphin] R3V'd 8/31/2011
      1989 325ix [zinnoberrot] $OLD
      1970 2002 [Nevada]

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken
      guy must have slid into something that doesn't look like a car vs car hit
      Originally posted by ak-
      Must of slid into Rob

Comment

damn style 5's gone done me dirty again, lookin tooo good

Comment

Originally posted by M20_fiend View Post
          where is the IS m tech wing??
          IS mtech wing was sold. The original trunk was rusted around the mounting holes and I found this 528e trunk at the junkyard on half off day that is rust free. I may pick one up again in the future but we will see, I kinda like the smooth decklid too.

Comment

i wantz moar pixxx!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anguz View Post
              i wantz moar pixxx!!
              I;m working on getting some decent shots, unfortunately I do no own a camera, just my crappy cell camera. I wanna set up a little shoot with my buddy and his e30 vert but schedules are difficult. I'll try to get some new stuff this week maybe...

Comment

I want one of these. Saw two of them today. Nice car.
                sigpic
                "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Looking good what suspension you ride on?
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Suspension is Bilstein Sports and H&R's, front spring cut one coil, rear spring on lowest perch setting.

Thanks for the compliments guys! It has been such a fun car, still has a few kinks to work out but it is coming along!

Comment

An e28 lowered, with an airdam and no rear deck spoiler is so sexy.
                      I don't know why, it just is!
                      Exhaust tip look sweet.
                      Looking good man, looking good!
                      How does it look with the center caps?
                      Originally posted by Slow4Door View Post

88 545is, k27 Turbo, TCD Turbo Chip, 30lbs Injectors, b35 cam, Aftermarket Intercooler, Custom 3" to Dual 2.5" Exhaust, HRs/Sports, BBK, SS Lines, 18" Staggered Alpinas, 235/40-265/35 Falkens, S2.93.

Comment

I have no center caps for the wheels right now, I got a crazy deal on the set. Found a guy selling 3 for $40 and then picked up a 4th for another $50 so I only spent $90 on the total set of four. Ive been keeping my eyes out for caps but I am in no hurry as of yet lol

Thanks for the compliments guys, it is a great little car!

Comment

Ive got one center cap you can have. Free plus shipping.
                          '88 e28 B9
                          '74 e12 525

Comment

I had a 88 IS that looked just like that,from San diego.

Alpinewise on style 5's with Billstien and H&R Springs.
                            Black Kidney too. I cant wait till i paint my M535i in Alpinewise later this year.

Comment

Sick!! nicely done! Simple but clean!

1987 528i Royalblau

Comment

Working...
                              X