Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slammin' e28's (terrible investment) e24.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lambo View Post
    Nice exhaust
    It sounds great, lol. Because sharkcar.
    1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Parting won't gain too much, maybe break even, just hold on to it, and make it a beauty. There's a local euro here for 1600. Was thinkin of sellin mine, but its a 633, and no lower valance, and auto.

sigpic

Comment

I went up today and emptied a can of spider killer under the car. Some died in their webs, some fell to the floor, still other's let themselves down, while doing a "dance of death" or sorts, all the way to the floor.

Fuck spiders. I will not work on this car today.

Comment

WD40 + lighter = all the spiders are dead
          cars beep boop

Comment

I got the ants! I've had them since I owned the car. Placed ant traps inside, and they still come back! Spiders? Hell no, I won't touch a car that has spiders. They make me squirm! Good luck with that battle man!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1craze30 View Post
              I got the ants! I've had them since I owned the car. Placed ant traps inside, and they still come back! Spiders? Hell no, I won't touch a car that has spiders. They make me squirm! Good luck with that battle man!
              I got he ants too. They all came out after I sprayed for the spiders. Ugh lol.

Comment

Here you go slammin!

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

sigpic

Comment

I love this! Keep it up!
                  '87 325is - Schwarz/Schwarz

Comment

Ugh! I can't remember my Bimmerforums login shit to see the pictures. -_-

Would it fit a '78?

Comment

So, after a BMW club picnic, I decided I'm going to swap all the old e12 suspension out of the rear and replaced it with e28 components. I've got everything available on my parts e28 so it'll just be a straight swap over. I need everything anyways, and loosing that sideloader for a "normal" diff I have laying around will be great, as the sideloader is open, and I've got a couple 3.25LSDs laying around from e28s.

Generally, opens up more options for me in the end and will just improve the car overall.

Comment

an s3.25 will make the car a slug. i just swapped in an s3.73, after running the factory s3.46. the 3.46 felt slow

sigpic

Comment

an s3.25 will make the car a slug. i just swapped in an s3.73, after running the factory s3.46. the 3.46 felt slow
                          Well, I've got a S3.73 too, but was saving it for my e28 (currently has a S3.25).

I may have to just bite the bullet and throw it in the sixxer then, and roll on with the 3.25 in the e28.

Comment

Took the valve cover off today.

I'm pretty happy with that. Didn't do a lick of cleaning.

Comment

Hope you tightened those banjo bolts on the top there...

sigpic

Comment

Hope you tightened those banjo bolts on the top there...
                                I did, I did. ;)

Haven't touched the car in a bit as life has gotten busy before Bimmerfest.

Comment

Working...
                                X