Bf.c y u no e34 m5 forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bf.c y u no e34 m5 forum?

They have an "M series" forum, and includes e60 and f10 m5's, but no e34.

What gives?

I am checking one out tomorrow that sounds like it should be a good fit.

I want to see some hot fucking e34 m5's ok?
    Last edited by ColdAccord; 03-14-2012, 09:53 PM.
    Originally posted by blunt
    can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

I guess the stanced flush e34 thread will have to do

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.
    can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

It better be a narrow kidney. Also if bf.c had an e34 M5 forum it would just be NikosX slobbing his own knob.
      Originally posted by LJ851
      I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

it used to be a narrow grill car but that stuff is gone and it comes with a wide grill setup that needs paint

I don't really mind the wide grill, why don't you like it?

Comment

I dunno. I used to like it but now I don't. Narrow grille just looks...right.
          I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
            Agreed.

Comment

we've got enough shit laying around, I'm sure I could change it easily if desired

edit: I just realized if I get an e34 I'll be getting the car we have the most of in there lol

Comment

1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord View Post
                  They have an "M series" forum, and includes e60 and f10 m5's, but no e34.

What gives?

I am checking one out tomorrow that sounds like it should be a good fit.

I want to see some hot fucking e34 m5's ok?
                  Go to M5 board, they have a section for the E34 M5 that is active.

Yahoogroups also has an E34 M5 group. You can find a link to that on the LINKS page of my site
                  URL: www.dsylva-tech.ca

Comment

Originally posted by MarkD View Post
                    Go to M5 board, they have a section for the E34 M5 that is active.

Yahoogroups also has an E34 M5 group. You can find a link to that on the LINKS page of my site
                    ^^ this

its not as active though
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Which one is not as active? The yahoogroups list had about 100 posts in 13 topics this month.

Comment

It better be a narrow kidney. Also if bf.c had an e34 M5 forum it would just be NikosX slobbing his own knob.

07 Designio E63 AMG / 1984 318i (M20Swapped)

Comment

I'm getting steered away from e34m5 because of gas mileage and towards an e36m3/4/5. Finding a dd is tough

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord View Post
                            I'm getting steered away from e34m5 because of gas mileage and towards an e36m3/4/5. Finding a dd is tough
                            what do you mean by the "/4/5" after e36m3?

What is your budget? How about an E46 M3, they are around 20K or less now. An old E34 M5 can cost a lot to maintain properly... and many have not been maintained.

Comment

^m3 4 door 5 speed

Feedback

Comment

Working...
                              X