Clear All

• Alpina
    replied
    mizhan... very clean E34 you have there

Leave a comment:

• Stanley Rockefeller
    replied
    Originally posted by Jean View Post
    Depends on the model.... m20 cars obviously are slow as shit.. m30 cars with manual are about right and bulletproof...m50 cars are "modern" and not as much maintenance needed..m60 cars require more engine maintenance obviously..m5s are money pits... and they all suffer front suspension that need work or interior panels falling apart.
    Wow, not very impressive imho.

thanks for the info

Leave a comment:

• Jean
    replied
    Depends on the model.... m20 cars obviously are slow as shit.. m30 cars with manual are about right and bulletproof...m50 cars are "modern" and not as much maintenance needed..m60 cars require more engine maintenance obviously..m5s are money pits... and they all suffer front suspension that need work or interior panels falling apart.

Leave a comment:

• e30lov
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanley Rockefeller View Post
    what are the common downsides of e34's over the e30's? (aside from driving charachteristic differences).
    front end suspension, cooling system

Leave a comment:

• JJe30
    replied
    I had the rear door panels upholestry start to shrink. The 535i's have a weaker cooling system. I had 90 535i for about a year and a half and no issues with it.

Leave a comment:

• mizhan
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanley Rockefeller View Post
    what are the common downsides of e34's over the e30's? (aside from driving charachteristic differences).
    the steering box sucks. not as razor sharp as E30 rack.

Leave a comment:

• Stanley Rockefeller
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mizhan
    replied
    thanks for the kind words guys.. anyhow she underwent a minor makeover recently when i discovered both rear wheels had irrepairable cracks. was told it's common for old ACS wheels, too fragile/brittle.

throwing stars used as replacement, with matching bumper/skirts. no more AC badge :)

trunk spoiler still there tho.. yet to find an M5 one.

Leave a comment:

• 325ix
    replied
    ^agreed. I think I might remove the ac schnitzer badge from the grill though. It looks really crowded.

Leave a comment:

• mtechnik
    replied
    VERY VERY nice Mizhan!

Leave a comment:

• VasFinest
    replied
    mmmm, delicious!

Leave a comment:

• mizhan
    replied
    hello.. i'm from Malaysia. allow me to share couple shots of my E34. thanks.

Leave a comment:

• mtechnik
    replied
    Originally posted by 325ix View Post
    This car is beautifal!
    Oxford Green metallic. Thanks for the compliment. :)

Leave a comment:

• 325ix
    replied
    Originally posted by mtechnik View Post
    May I play?

This car is beautifal! What color green is that? All these great looking E34's almost have me questioning my E30 faith!

Leave a comment:

• RainierHooker
    replied
    Zender Sports

Leave a comment:

Working...
X