Agreed.

Leave a comment:

• Jean
    replied
    Nice to see this thread still going :)

Leave a comment:

• GDA
    replied
    Relatively new here as I just got an old 90 325 sedan that I am currently rebuilding for a daily driver. Since I got the old Euro out of the garage today I thought I would share what brings a smile to my face.

Leave a comment:

• mtechnik
    replied
    May I play?

Last edited by mtechnik; 12-22-2010, 07:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• e30trooper
    replied
    Originally posted by Rodoni View Post
    you're so fucking annoying.
    :hitler:

Leave a comment:

• tjts1
    replied
    WHEEEEEEEE!!!

Leave a comment:

• NC325iC
    replied
    ive pretty much decided my next car will be an e34 ( i have my e30 coupe for fun, my jeep for utility, i need a 4 door for people carrying) i think ill get a 540 or 535. this is kinda off topic but what sort of mileage to you v8 fellas get (i dont expect it to be good just curious)

Leave a comment:

• Rodoni
    replied
    Originally posted by bimmer_E30 View Post
    well it wasnt running at that time, he said that the battery Died(lol) he refused to let us jump the battery for some reason. so he needed his time to take it somewhere and get a new battery put it... and it's been sitting like that for quite sometime, also sometimes "tricky" to get in reverse, that had me thinking twice about buying it, then insurance would of went 10X times higher for me seeing am still young. also dude i got my depoiste back the same day at around lunch time and it was sold a couple of hours later that day. for 4500$ i knew that would happen. So it's not like he didn't sell it at all.
    you're so fucking annoying.

Leave a comment:

• bimmer_E30
    replied
    Originally posted by ColdAccord View Post
    you put a deposit on a car, the seller held the car for you and didn't promote the sale to others, then you changed your mind and he gave you your deposit back?
    well it wasnt running at that time, he said that the battery Died(lol) he refused to let us jump the battery for some reason. so he needed his time to take it somewhere and get a new battery put it... and it's been sitting like that for quite sometime, also sometimes "tricky" to get in reverse, that had me thinking twice about buying it, then insurance would of went 10X times higher for me seeing am still young. also dude i got my depoiste back the same day at around lunch time and it was sold a couple of hours later that day. for 4500$ i knew that would happen. So it's not like he didn't sell it at all.

Leave a comment:

• ColdAccord
    replied
    you put a deposit on a car, the seller held the car for you and didn't promote the sale to others, then you changed your mind and he gave you your deposit back?

Leave a comment:

• bimmer_E30
    replied
    Originally posted by Jean View Post
    Cool. You put a deposit on a car w/o doing your homework first? L o L ^ . ^
    hahah Hey man it was cheap, and i didn't know shit about the S38 backthen. :???:

Leave a comment:

• txtorquemade
    replied
    Originally posted by Holland View Post
    I hate this thread, I want an E34 now.

Thinking the same thing. About to finish up my e30 90 325i Calypsorot. Now I might need e34.

Leave a comment:

• Jean
    replied
    Cool. You put a deposit on a car w/o doing your homework first? L o L ^ . ^

Leave a comment:

• bimmer_E30
    replied
    Put a deposite on a 89 M5 This summer. it was listed for 4500$ canadian. had i think 180,000miles so i I read more about S38's...then decided to get my deposite back. Nice cars and all but you don't want to maintain one.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X