WTB: e28 M5 or IS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: e28 M5 or IS

I'm in the market for a good condition, well maintained M5. I'm located in SC so I'm hoping for one in the southeast. It seems like it's getting harder and harder to find an unmolested one in good condition. Thanks.
    Last edited by e30slidewayz; 01-21-2012, 11:22 AM.

They're going FS like hotcakes on mye28.....
    1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
      They're going FS like hotcakes on mye28.....
      Yep, Good condition goes for like 10-12k

Here is one in GA

Comment

Yea, I've been scowering mye28 and I've hit the GA guy up already. I've seen some good ones going for $12,500 but some cats are asking way too much for their molested beaters. Hoping to find a well sorted one between 8-10k. I recently saw a prestine 1-owner go for around 13k, but that was the deal of the century. Ahh well, the search continues!

Comment

I'd also consider a minty e28 IS

Comment

found another

Also there was a very nice M535 and a 535 FULL euro convert FS like 2 months ago.. shame you missed them.. specially the 535 euro.. was only like 4500 the only downside was the color was sort of bronzitish not sure the exact color.. and it was swapped with a motor from a 635.

Comment

Thanks for the post. I've seen that one already and contacted the guy. He's wanting too much for what it is. I've found a few that have had new engines put in them; I'd really like to have the original motor when I still have it 15-20 years from now ya know. Ahhh, I'm just going to have to wait around for that perfect one. I'd love to find a euto conversion, but if I find one nice enough I don't mind doing the euro treatment myself. I'm trying to spend no more than 8-9k on a very well sorted M5. If I find a really nice IS for a good deal, I might scoop that up instead. Who knows... fingers crossed.

Comment

Working...
              X