E28/24 front and rear strut bar group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E28/24 front and rear strut bar group buy

I am offering this group buy over at mye28 and thought I would list it up here too. I am making front and rear strut bars for the e28 which should also fit the e24 as well. (this is correct?) The rear bar will fit cars with or without headrests. There are two different types of front bars...one that will fit both m20 and m30 and one that will only fit m30. I have not tested either on an M5 car but would think one or the other will fit.

Here is the thread on mye28

Prices are as follows, including shipping in the US
    $125 front or rear bar + $20 powder coated in any color
    $225 both front and rear bars + $40 powder coated in any color

Group buy will be open until Feb 9th. Payment required at the end of the buy when I will put the orders in. Send me a PM with your contact information, email, name, shipping, and what you want. List color if power coated. Once the buy ends I will send you a paypal invoice. If you need to pay via money order or check just let me know.

Here are some pictures of the bars and how things fit. The bars on the car are not fully bolted down. The plates will be waterjet from 3/16" mild steel and the tube is 1" DOM.

Kick back bar on an m20 car

straight bar on an m30

Rear bar

All three bars off a car

On another note I am going to be putting together a front and possibly rear bar for the e30 as well in the next few weeks. PM if interested and I'll add you to the list now. The e30 bar will be mocked up on a m30 swapped car so I am going to try to make one style fit all the e30s...swapped or not.
    www.classicdaily.net
    1970 m42 swapped 2002
    1985 LS1/T56 Swapped e28 (557e)

www.blunttech.com - For all your parts needs

Follow me on Instagram for constant build updates @classicdaily
    https://www.facebook.com/ClassicDailyLLC
Working...
X