18x9 BMW style 5's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

18x9 BMW style 5's

This is a set of 4 rears, all 18x9 et22 rc062. They hub bore was originally 72.5, but I had them professionally bored out to 74.1 to fit on my e39. They have polished lips, it's getting a bit cloudy around the bolts however. Slight curb rash that has been mostly polished out, but you can still see it if you get up close and look for it. No bends or cracks.

I have 15" style 5 caps on them with black and silver real BBS emblems. They'll come with 215/40 Nankang NS-II tires that have been recently flipped due to some camber wear. The inside now has a good 75% of the tread remaining so they should last for another 15,000 miles easy.

They'll fit on e39 V8's just barely with these tires and no spacers, I6 cars will need roughly 20mm spacers up front. They'll fit on most other 5 lug BMW's with only a hub ring.

I haven't polished them since late summer, so most of the marks on the lips most likely would go away with some elbow grease.

Left front

Left rear

Light scratch on the lip where the machinist had the micrometer. You don't even notice it from over 3' away

Right rear

Right front

And here's the front tire life

I'm looking for $1550 with everything I listed (wheels tires centercaps). I'm in Costa Mesa CA, I can ship on your dime but I really don't like shipping wheels so local buyers will get first dibs.

Trades are a possibility, they must be 18x9 or larger though. No reps.
    Byron
    Leichtbau

Love those whees.
    And that W126 tho. !!

07 Designio E63 AMG / 1984 318i (M20Swapped)

Comment

Yeah, that was a pretty cool car. I think someone in MD owns it now.

Forgot to mention, one wheel is apart right now because I was planning on having the lips repolished
      Byron
      Leichtbau

Comment

Sold.
        Byron
        Leichtbau

Comment

Those look good with the 15" caps!
          1988 BMW 535is - 5spd - H&R - POS

Comment

Working...
          X