Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parting out E34 1993

Hey guys,
    So my coworker got in an accident with her e34 (m30b35) and she wants to get rid of it right away so im buying it from her sometime soon and parting it out. BUT the trick is, i dont really have any where to keep the car right now so what i was going to do was take off the usable parts and sell them and then scrap the shell the same day because i dont have room for it. Honestly the shell is still usable by all means so if someone wants to buy it then let me know, here is whats usable and whats junk.
    COLOR IS SCHWARZ

If any one is interested in buying the whole shell, you will need a passenger fender, hood, radiator mount, headlights, plastic bumper, engine, trans. I will sell the shell with out the any of the parts for sale for $300. If you want all the parts on in then shoot me an offer.

ITEMS NOT FOR SALE-
    Engine
    harness
    manual trans
    ecu
    front half of drive shaft

Junk PARTS-
    Hood (completely smashed)
    passenger fender (totally Smashed)
    front bumper (cracked)
    Passenger headlight (smashed)
    front seats (all cut up)

USABLE PARTS FOR SALE!!-
    ALL ARE OBO, dont be scared by prices, shoot me an offer, i'm not an ass, for now i would only be able to ship the tail lights nothing else.

ALL 4 doors WITH glass - $100 each, without glass $75

Rear OEM tail lights (mint)- $75

Trunk lid-$50

Trunk Carpet-$40?

Differential, LSD, ratio not sure of yet - $250

Rear seats (condition unknown) $100

Rear Bumper with mounts and all- $100

Driverside fender (might need minor repair, not sure) - $50?

Interior Parts??

All glass is still intact and usable, must tell me ASAP otherwise they will be scrapped with car

PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP if there are any parts you want me to take off the car before it is scrapped!!
    sigpic

Originally posted by whiltebeitel
    Has anyone told you your car sounds like secks? Big, manly, hairy sex, that is. None of that wussy romantic "making love" crap, either.

Bump chicago
    sigpic

Has anyone told you your car sounds like secks? Big, manly, hairy sex, that is. None of that wussy romantic "making love" crap, either.

Comment

BUMP. I will be recieving the car on this coming Saturday! Let me know what you need!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

What about the exhaust? I need downpipes and the hardware the attaches to the manifolds.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

No sorry I'm goin to be using the down pipes as a base in the e30 until I get custom work done. The Cat-back will be available for pick-up though (not including the cat)
          sigpic

Comment

do you still have it

Comment

Originally posted by E34535 View Post
              do you still have it
              Nope
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X