FS Clean Black E34 interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS Clean Black E34 interior

Ill be pulling the black interior outta my e34 tomorrow so she can go to the scrapper. Trying to sell it and be done. Its really clean, 8.5-9/10. Only a few small blemishes. First one being the headliner is sagging a bit, but not terrible. The parcel shelf has faded to purple, the left rear door panel, the insert needs some glueing, the lower panel around the steering column has a few small holes in it, looks like someone previously tried mounting something there?? Oh and the last one, the glove box tabs on the back are broken so the clamps that hold it in place cant be used. A new glove box is needed, or if you know e34 glove boxes, live with it falling outta place when you open it and finagle it back in place when you close it lol.

[IMG]https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/18796_591448217533950_1853784045_n.jpg[/IMG

Price is $400 obo
    Last edited by keith2; 04-12-2013, 03:30 PM.

Wanna sell just the front seatbelts to me?

Comment

Actually, I just saw the word scrapper...Do you have the General Module? I may also be interested in the headliner bits and rear deck if somebody doesn't need it for their swap to black. I'm just looking for one to re-cover so I don't really need the elusive gray one.

-Steven

Comment

Hey if you want a complete interior I can help with the glove box.

Andy

Comment

SHunter, if you tell me which module you need, ill pull it. Theres a few I guess and im not sure which one you need exactly. Where should I be looking? And yes, you can buy the front seatbelts. $20 for module and seatbelts, fair?

Comment

Do you happen to sell (take it out( the rest arms of the seats? I'm looking a pair of those to retrofit it in my e34 which has buffalo leather. Not sure if yours is buffalo as well or napa?

Anyways, let me know if possible.
            Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Armrest's are going with the seats. Unless they dont sell in a few weeks then ill break things up.

Comment

Originally posted by keith2 View Post
                Armrest's are going with the seats. Unless they dont sell in a few weeks then ill break things up.
                Allright, let me know anything.
                Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Originally posted by keith2 View Post
                  SHunter, if you tell me which module you need, ill pull it. Theres a few I guess and im not sure which one you need exactly. Where should I be looking? And yes, you can buy the front seatbelts. $20 for module and seatbelts, fair?
                  Here's a picture of the GM (not my picture.) Its under the back seat.

What state are you in? I saw Milwaukie in your profile and just assumed that was the suburb of Portland. If you are in Wisconsin you should PM me your paypal info so I can get the monies your way.

-Steven

Comment

Ill go grab it now, I tried pulling stebelts but the damn torx bolts stripped and now I camt get em. Amd yes, im in milwaukie oregon. Lol

Comment

Ok its out, had no casing though, just the board.

Comment

Ok. would you mind if I try my hand at the torx bolts? I can pick up the GM at the same time. I have Friday off and can come by then. PM your address and a time that works for you.

Comment

Car was sent to the junker monday like 20min after I pulled the GM lol. Sorry man. But friday before 5pm works for me to come get the GM.

Comment

Bump and price drop! $400. Someones gotta want this

Comment

Bump...will take offers. Might start breaking it up too but we'll see

Comment

Working...
                              X