$700 1991 525i!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$700 1991 525i!!!

Selling the entire car minus the 5 speed trans, driveshaft, differential and pedal assy, but also have a good automatic trans, driveshaft, diff and pedals that can go with it. Car has 165k miles and the M50 non-vanos engine runs great. My wife and I actually drove this car to Atlanta and back over Thanksgiving with ZERO issues. Leaked/burned less than a half quart of oil in almost exactly 2000 miles. Decent black leather interior, typical rear door panel issues and front passenger seat needs cable twist repair. Working R134 converted A/C. Good basketweave sport wheels with good BFG T/A tires. Have maintenance receipts back to 2001.

For $700 you could install the auto trans, etc. and have a good daily driver. Or swap in a 5 speed. Or swap the M50 into your E30 and make money parting out the rest. I just don't have the time or space to store parts.

Photo link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/5924381...7633389886455/
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TrentW; 05-03-2013, 07:50 AM.

dammit I wish you were closer. I want the M50 and the wheels for my E30 and the interior for my E34.
    91 318is M50 swapped
    05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_S View Post
      dammit I wish you were closer. I want the M50 and the wheels for my E30 and the interior for my E34.
      Seriously thought of the same thing.
      GLWS OP!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_S View Post
        Columbus isn't THAT far from Chicago. If you have access to a truck and tow bar it's only a 6 hour drive. I'll even take you to Wicker Park and get you drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by TrentW View Post
          Columbus isn't THAT far from Chicago. If you have access to a truck and tow bar it's only a 6 hour drive. I'll even take you to Wicker Park and get you drunk.
          I know I know. I really can't spend the money or I seriously would. My Aunt lives about 30min north of the city, was actually just in Wicker Park a few months ago....drinking beer
          91 318is M50 swapped
          05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Feel like swapping the motor into my convertible? !

Comment

I definitely would, but have a rotator cuff injury I'm going for therapy on right now buddy. Sorry.

Comment

bump

Comment

how are the wheels any curb rash???
                  SELL ME YOUR E30
                  1988 Apline 325iX SOLD
                  1999 MINT Lincoln Towncar Pimpin
                  My Bike when they shit out :wgaf:

Comment

The 16" weaves shown in the large pic above have been removed and the tires mounted to the RD wheels on my Touring, but they're minty and FS. The car comes with the 15" weaves w/BFG T/A's with great tread shown in the rest of the pics and are in good condition, but could use a good cleaning and maybe paint.

Comment

Working...
                    X