1988 535is (e28) San Jose california

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1988 535is (e28) San Jose california

Whats up everyone. Up for sale is my 1988 535is. A lot of time and work has gone into this car and im hoping to find a buyer that appreciates the machine as much as i do. It currently has 220,000 miles but has been very well maintained. all of the engine gaskets have been replaced, oil changes every 3 months, almost every part of the cooling system has been replaced, water pump, hoses, coolant flush, all that stuff. I just replaced the spark plugs, wires, distributor cap and rotor last month. I put in the Dinan chip, Phase 5 cold air intake, a hand made shifter nob, cherry red back seats in 9/10 condition and the rest of the interior is black and in very good condition. The dash does have some cracks but i wouldnt say its horrid. ive done some work on the suspension as well such as new shocks, poly bushings throughout, control arms and a few other random things. Ive done the big brake upgrade so the car stops on a dime. It has original paint thats in pretty great condition compared to most of the other e28s in the area. There are a few minor fouled spots but its hardly noticeable.

Things its going to need.....It fires up now but will need a battery in the near future. It needs an ashtray (i may be able to find it in my garage but no promises) and cigarette lighter for the front of the car. and i have 3 out of 4 door handles (Lol i know).

here is a link to the photobucket album.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

I really need to sell the car quickly to fund a move i have to make. I really dont want to sell the car, its my baby and i love her. but i have to. Im hoping to get around 4000 for it but will be willing to negotiate. Please no low balling though, as i stated this is to fund a move, i cant let the car go for next to nothing or ill be homeless.

Thanks for the interest.

bump

Comment

Are you running 205 or 215 rubber with those wheels?

Comment

Comment

Thank you sir! Decent looking ride too!

Comment

Thanks man, price drop to 3,500. I have 10 days to sell this car and move, i need this gone asap

Comment

someone please take this car off my hands. Let my bad luck be your good luck, drive away in a sick e28.

Comment

Working...
              X