feeler- potentially parting out 85 528e manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

feeler- potentially parting out 85 528e manual

So my wife and I are thinking of parting out her car sooner than we anticipated (by almost a year). I just need to gauge interest with some popular parts.

5 speed swap. Includes tranny, shift linkage (needs new bushings though), VGC driveshaft, clutch, slave cylinder, flywheel, and pedal box. All you need to buy are bushings for the shifter and a $7 pilot bearing
    $500 plus shipping. Pickup preferred. I will definitely have to take full payment as a deposit until after vintage (I will not have time before then to pull it).

M20 non super eta engine. Good condition. Has oil pan seepage but no fast leaks. $100 with accessories (no AC)

Known good working AC compressor. It has been used with 134a refridgerant and works well. $100 shipped

e30 sport manual seats. Pearl Beige. They need a good recover on the driver seat especially. Small hole, covered with zebra print duct tape. Remove and recover. Structurally in great shape and support very well. $100 for both (delivered. shipping extra via greyhound)

e30 seat adapters. These are the cheaper ones. unpainted aluminum stock. Includes bolts. $35 shipped

Many very good interior parts.

black door cards with caps and arm rests. $80 for all.

PB coin tray. $15 shipped

center console and radio console with HVAC panel. $40

black driver knee panel. $30

interior temp sensor $10 (may be reserved for John in VA)

back seat PB in good shape. No tears or holes. $40

There will be a lot more. Just taking interest for now. The entire car will be parted to the bare body
    Matt in VA- CCA 418835
    1987 5/87 325 5 speed (mine)
    2005 325Ci vert 5 speed (hers)
    "Seek the approval of no one."
    sigpic
Working...
X