Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: E34 manual shift surround

M5 or wood for 95 on parchment.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Up
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Yup

Comment

I have the piece you desire, wood presently covered with a carbon fiber decal which can be peeled off. a couple of the snap clips / tabs under neath are broken off
          Post me directly with an offer plus UPS shipping from 03304

Mario@VSR1.com

Mario L.

Comment

Up

Comment

Up

Comment

Good grief, Josh. Why do I keep forgetting to mail you the old one out of my '95?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Ryann View Post
                  Good grief, Josh. Why do I keep forgetting to mail you the old one out of my '95?!?
                  Haha right?!
                  I'm suprised it has taken me this long to find one.

Comment

Gah! Finally found a m5 one.

Comment

Working...
                    X