Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E34 shift boot

Yep.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Ok I will guess you are selling one no wait I will guess you are looking for one in gray.

Instead of guessing why not give a little more info.

Andy

Comment

Ahh sorry I forgot the 5er section was combined. I'm looking to buy. Any color.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Up

Comment

I have a shift/e-brake boot set in black vinyl if you are interested.

Comment

If it comes with the rings I'm down.

Comment

No rings, just the boot. You re-use your old ones and glue these in place.

Comment

Ahh that's the problem. I did a manual swap so I don't have the ring.

Comment

Up

Comment

Boot me up!

Comment

Bamp

Comment

Hey

Comment

up

Comment

Working...
                          X