Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fs: Rare racing dynamics rgp wheels 17x8.5/ 17x9.5 (chrome)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fs: Rare racing dynamics rgp wheels 17x8.5/ 17x9.5 (chrome)

hate to sell these as i was going to restore them but had to buy something for my hatch that i couldnt pass by so my loss is your gain, wheels are in good conditions with minor flaws like chrome peeling in some sections and some small rashes. one of the 17x9.5 had a small hairline crack which was fixed professionally its been a year now and the wheel has never lost air. will not ship internationally unless more money for shipping. really hate to let them go but im happy with my staggered style 5s. will not come with tires.

center bore 72.5
    specs 17x8.5 +13
    17x9.5 +20
    price: SOLD

Last edited by DADIRTY30ES; 06-17-2014, 11:40 PM.

ttt

Comment

bump

Comment

ttt

Comment

Might get more interest with better pics, yours are kinda dark and hard to see. Might want to get better pictures of what look like absolutely hammered lips as well. You claim there are only minor flaws, but even your sub-par pictures show quite a bit of damage.

Comment

Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver View Post
            Might get more interest with better pics, yours are kinda dark and hard to see. Might want to get better pictures of what look like absolutely hammered lips as well. You claim there are only minor flaws, but even your sub-par pictures show quite a bit of damage.
            thats from the chrome peeling which is due to nicks and small rashing, i was actually thinking of taking the chrome off as they are charging 65 bux each wheel to completely strip them but if i do that price will go up on these wheels. also these wheels are 10+ years old and rare to come by.

Comment

i will try to take better pics only if there is true interests in buying not just looking to give negative comments

Comment

new price $900 shipped

Comment

ttt

Comment

Wheels are sold mods please close thread

Comment

Working...
                    X