Announcement

Collapse

Classified Forums - READ THIS FIRST

* Post a PRICE! Please do not list something for sale without a price. If you're looking for bids, use eBay. If you post a for sale thread without a price it may be locked or deleted.

* Please post your LOCATION. It helps potential buyers know where you are located! This is very important in the sale of bigger items and vehicles.

* Thread crapping is NOT acceptable. If you are not interested in purchasing the item that is offered for sale or have nothing positive to add, please stay out of the thread. Thread crapping can result in account suspension.

* Don't forget, a picture says a thousand words! Include pictures with your listing whenever possible. R3V offers free image hosting in the gallery.
See more
See less

WTB Roof Rack for E28/E12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Roof Rack for E28/E12

Got an e12 bmw but im pretty sure that e28 roof racks fit on e12. please let me know if anyone out there has any. HMU anytime text/call.. i got $luchi$...

I have one,

let me know, it would be just he brackets, you would provide the boards.

$70 shipped
    Last edited by brickwhite; 06-22-2014, 08:27 PM.

Comment

never seen anything quite like this before, ive seen the older thule racks fit on it, but not this. What can you put on this, snowboard bike etc.?

Comment

They are just like these

You can make what you want out of them.

Comment

Working...
        X