WTB: Black e34 Premium Speakers front & rear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Black e34 Premium Speakers front & rear

Looking for good condition front and rear e34 premium speakers in black enclosures. Ready to purchase.

Thanks!

I might have both of them, I'll have to double check though since I might have throw them away.
    Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by freeriden View Post
      Looking for good condition front and rear e34 premium speakers in black enclosures. Ready to purchase.

Thanks!
      I like your style!

Since these are intended to be used the the GAS LPCNs (correct?) the speakers MUST be made after 3/93. That means white label 4 ohm soft dome tweeter for both front and rear, but also the 4 midbass from that same car, or actually any E34, really.

BTW, I too need ONE E30 tweeter pod, I need the left (drivers) side, no worries if the tweeter is shot. Try for the darkest cone color you can find! take care of the OP first, but if someone has one, HMU.

Luke

Closing SOON!
      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Mr. Vang, thatd be great if you do, I can PayPal asap.

Luke, thanks for the input! I appreciate your help on the phone today! :)

Comment

Hell yes, no worries

Closing SOON!
          "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Working...
          X