Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E24/E28 Coilover Strut Housings and IE Adjusters

Hi All,

These have been sitting in my garage since last November and I decided to go the BC route. I'm looking to get what I paid for them. See below for EuroShark's original ad in Nov.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________
    Hey guys, I've been going through some of my E24 / E28 parts and I found these never used IE coilover sleeves.

IE sells them for about $140 per pair. They provide them with a piece of steel pipe that gets welded around your strut housing after you cut the original spring perch off.

I don't have those pieces separately because they are welded to the strut tubes. The tops of the struts had some rust and pitting. I cleaned them up and painted them. No perforations or anything that I'd be worried about. These will not include backing plates or hubs.

I'll take $100 shipped for the adjusters, $165 shipped for the strut housings, or $250 shipped (in the lower 48) for the combo.

Trade for E28 subwoofer enclosure?

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Thanks for the offer, looking for CA$H. TTT!

Comment

bump

Comment

bump it up

Comment

Buy it!

Comment

Working...
            X