M5 tool kit also e32 or e34

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M5 tool kit also e32 or e34

The other day I was clearing out the garage and getting all my parts ready for a massive sell off, I found my old M5 tool kit that fell behind my tool box it is almost complete, sadly doesn't have the correct collapsing sparkplug tool, I found the closest tool possible to fill in the space it is a 21mm long socket, and I can also include a 16mm as well as I believe the 16mm is the closer of the 2 sizes, it is also the same kit that was used in my euro e32 730i I am selling the set up as pictured for $150 shipped with tracking or best offer. Per forum rules, I picked a price, not knowing what the current market is for non e30 and older e28 tool sets. Feel free to make me a fair and reasonable offer. I have other tools for sale on my other for sale thread under my user name.
    you can email me at bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com for offers or questions.
    SHAWN
    Last edited by bmwextremeguy; 10-20-2014, 11:16 AM. Reason: update picture and tool was missing from picture now there

Motivated seller, will separate safety triangle and tool tray from rest of tools and sell for a lower cost. Also may consider parting out the tools for individual needs if need be if the price is fair enough to do so? You can email me at bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com with questions and offers.
    SHAWN

Comment

the wrenches, screwdriver, pillars, wheel alignment tool, all sold still have triangle, eye tow hook and remaining tools left, taking fair and reasonable offers starting at $10 and up and shipping based on tools wanted. per forum rules on price since I had to put something? As this is NOT ebay.
      SHAWN
      bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
      X