euro hella smiley e32 e34 e30 headlight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

euro hella smiley e32 e34 e30 headlight

Today, I decided to do a major parts sell off, I have a set of euro hella smiley headlights that I took out of my euro e32, I cut the wires off long so they can be spliced into ones bmw if they chose? I believe with different brackets they will be able to be used in e34's and e30's but please verify application. I remember one of the small tiny parking lights at the top of the low beam was burned out, so that might need to be replaced. I am looking to get $225 for the pair shipped with tracking and delivery confirmation, and I will also consider best offer as well. I am just trying to clear out the garage to get some money in due to my wife being sick for last 2 weeks. If you need anymore pictures or want to make me some offers please email me at bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com
    SHAWN
    [IMG][/IMG]

motivated seller make me a fair and reasonable offer with large flat rate boxed shipping with tracking included, need to start moving out my old inventory that I didn't want to sell back when I should have now want it sold. you can email me at bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com with questions or offers.
    SHAWN

Comment

Working...
    X