PNW e34 535i m30b35 5 speed - $SOLD$.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PNW e34 535i m30b35 5 speed - $SOLD$.

Leaving BMWs behind. Cash sale only - no trades.

Black on black e34 535i 5 speed
    • Clean WA title
    • 18'' staggered m-parallel reps with newer kumho ecstas
    • H&R springs and bilstein sports
    • All suspension replaced by PO
    • Slotted and drilled rotors
    • New smoked turn signals and clear tail lights
    • New euro plate filler - not installed
    • Cheapo 5k HIDs
    • Conforti chip
    • "Cold air" hot air intake
    • Tear free front seats, crack free dash, rear seats splitting at the top
    • 12'' sub
    • All Focal components - 6 1/2'' mids in custom fiberglass enclosures up front
    • Pop out screen head unit with 12V Pre-outs (!!!)
    • Ipod compatible - sounds AMAZING

Needs a rear shock mount - and the passenger rear door is locked shut. Have parts - can fix.

Not in a hurry to sell. I can take detailed pictures if needed.

$SOLD$

Last edited by Turf1600; 12-25-2014, 05:24 PM.
    "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Sad to see you go. Car looks clean and is well priced. GLWS!
    Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

Thanks! Bump!
      "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Will take 3200 without repairs. Comes with both rear shock mounts (genuine BMW), a vc gasket, AC drier, pressure valve, expansion valve, o rings, brand new rear plate filler, new battery, a stack of parts from the PO, a book full of records and a clean title.

This is a good DD guys - and it looks really nice. It sounds good. Has new rubber. And it's a 5 speed m30. OR -------you can go buy an ETA for the same price somewhere.

Comment

I'll show this to the kid. He might be interested in the car. He really wants a jeep, but let me see if I can keep it in the family so to speak.
          Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

Bump

Comment

wish e34s get the same attention e30s do. Such a secksi chassis. Yours is a great example! I want them rims yo!
              ?

Comment

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
                  X