E60: Super Clean Low Miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E60: Super Clean Low Miles

Up for sale is my 2006 BMW 5 Series. It's a 525i; however most all 6 cylinders of this era (pre-turbo, post E39) were 3.0L. Extremely nice car; however, I have another kid on the way, in addition to driving 70 miles a day for work, so I'm looking for something else.

Prefer outright sale; however, happy to trade for the right car. Though it MUST be the right car. I'm not looking to offend anyone, but I'm going to be a bit more picky with my next car as the wife says no more trading. That said, I'd be interested in a Subaru WRX Wagon, VW Golf/GTi/Jetta Wagon (prefer TDi, though VR6 and 1.8T are options. Not interested in 2.0s), BMW E34, E39, E46, E60 Wagon's only (the one exception would be a clean E34 535i/5 or 540i/6), VW CC, etc. You see the type of thing I'm interested in. The only things I'd be interested in that may see off the wall are diesel trucks. Would almost have to be a manual and at the very least an ext. cab, though, I'd hear out options in the automatic range… Just can't do a single cab.

The car is a 2006 BMW 525i with 57k miles, though this will go up as it's my daily. The only mod's are 20% tint and 20" SSR 3 piece wheels. Still have factory wheels as well.

Don't tell me what KBB or NADA say, I know. However, look at what these things are selling for on the lot and private sale with low miles. I (surprisingly enough) bought this car from a dealership. The list price was $17.900,00

Cash price: $13.900,00

Trade value can be discussed.

Please contact me via text for the fastest response: 7O4.860.1607

Pictures:

MOST RECENT 1st: 3 pc. wheels gone. Style 128s on now:

E92 M3...
Working...
X