E34 m5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E34 m5

I came across a local guy that had a 91 e34 m5 and he said he wanted to sell it. I offered to help. I'm trying to gauge interest in a car like this. If I hadn't just bought a house and had three bmws I would be all over this car. It's a alpine white II with 222k miles it needs shocks/struts but engine still pulls great. Some service history from 93' this is really just a feeler but if anyone is interested I have pics from when I was there and also pics from when the head was off the car. On my phone but will get to a computer later. Pm me for more info. Thanks!

Interested. Please post the pics you have and any other details including the asking price.
    sigpic
    2007 X3
    1992 M Tech Cabrio
    1988 Cabrio - sold
    2001 X5 - sold
    1997 e36 328 - gave to son

Comment

Sorry for the very late reply. Just now saw this. I don't have any pics but maybe next week I'm going to meet up and get some. He has had health issues and has not been able to get with me yet. Will post pics when I get them.

Comment

I ended up buying the car over the weekend but do not plan on keeping it. I have too many cars and projects to keep it. It needs to go to someone that will give it what it needs. I'll be cleaning it and posting pics and info. The car is for sale. No set price for the sake of the forum I'm putting one up 7,000$ OBO

Comment

low tax rate, should sell quickly.
          sigpic
          Rescued 1986 325e Coupe
          1988 325ix Touring 5spd currently being rescued
          Ottawa, Ontario, Canada :finger:

Comment

[ATTACH]102519[/ATTACH][ATTACH]102520[/ATTACH][ATTACH]102521[/ATTACH][ATTACH]102522[/ATTACH][ATTACH]102523[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH]102524[/ATTACH][ATTACH]102525[/ATTACH][ATTACH]102526[/ATTACH][ATTACH]102527[/ATTACH][ATTACH]102528[/ATTACH]

Comment

This things about to sell fast. Glws. Beautiful car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                1986 LTW M52 (First project 2015- )
                1998 e36 328ic/5 -
                Roundie alpina pig cheek’d (1969)
                1967 2002 parts car
                1994 318iS junked.

Comment

Long shot, but any interest in a trade for a sorted '95 540i/6 Speed? Orient Blue, E60 SSK, B&B Stainless CatBack, Chipped DME, JB Racing LTW Flywheel, and 3.15LSD in the rear? Thing pulls like a rocket.

Comment

Originally posted by molly_watah View Post
                    Long shot, but any interest in a trade for a sorted '95 540i/6 Speed? Orient Blue, E60 SSK, B&B Stainless CatBack, Chipped DME, JB Racing LTW Flywheel, and 3.15LSD in the rear? Thing pulls like a rocket.

Pm me pics

Comment

Originally posted by Bejoe16 View Post
                      Pm me pics
                      Will do, I'll be home late tonight so if I can't get them tonight I'll get you them first thing tomorrow morning.

Comment

Does it run? Any issues? does AC work?
                        sigpic

2003 BMW 540i/6 M Sport
                        1997 M3 (sold)
                        1989 320i Touring (sold)
                        1990 325i (sold)
                        1991 535i/5 (sold)
                        1986 325es (sold)

http://etasport.tripod.com
                        http://s1353.photobucket.com/user/bm...library/Public

Comment

Would you part with the stock wheels from the car?

Comment

E34 m5

Originally posted by bmw325_num99 View Post
                            Does it run? Any issues? does AC work?

It runs, I drove it 15 mins home. It had issues but very little to no recent maintenance. It has a shake in the front end from about 45-60 mph(not sure if off balance or front end bushings) the shifter is a bit loose, the engine seems to be missing on 1-2 cylinders. The AC does not work afaik, the brakes are extremely soft, could just need to be bled but not sure. I will be addressing these things the longer I have the car. I will do a compression test after thanksgiving as I'm sure everyone will want to know. I am going to sell the parallels and keep the original wheels with the car. Both can be put in a deal if wanted.

Comment

Thanks for the update. Compression test is a great idea and to check out how the oil looks. Keep us posted!
                              sigpic

2003 BMW 540i/6 M Sport
                              1997 M3 (sold)
                              1989 320i Touring (sold)
                              1990 325i (sold)
                              1991 535i/5 (sold)
                              1986 325es (sold)

http://etasport.tripod.com
                              http://s1353.photobucket.com/user/bm...library/Public

Comment

Working...
                              X