• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RENO NV - 1990 BMW E34 525i 5 speed turbo stroked m20 built motor

SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSO LDSOLD

1990 BMW E34 525i 5 speed manual built stroked M20 Bronzeitbiege

$2500 obo open to reasonable trades..

Originally I bought this thinking I'd put it in my 1971 BMW 2002, but there's never enough hours in the week to get to something like this, so it's just been hanging out doing NOTHING. I thought going fast in a super small old car would be the best thing ever, but let's face it...I love driving like your grandparents. My complete lack of speed is your chance to upgrade your E30/E34/EXX...you know you need a turbo charged inline 6 BMW motor, we all do.

It has recently come to my attention that tacos are really good. If you like tacos as much as I do, then this might be the car for you. It's got 4 doors AND a huge trunk...can you imagine how many tacos you can cram into those spaces? Glove box? Check! Map pockets? You bet! Fill it all with tacos. I've done the math..a taco has a cubic volume of 36 "^3 and an e34 bmw has 27993.6"^3, that means you can cram 778 tacos in there! Why won't you Live Mas?

Clean NV title! Car is sold as is and would honestly make a better donor to put the engine in an E30...because we all love E30's, but it runs, drives, stops...it does it all! Power windows? It's got them! Radio? Yup! Seats? Sure thing!

Parts list:
    BMW m20 2.7 built by Castro Motorsport North Hollywood CA (http://www.castromotorsport.com/)
    build consisted of all parts to build a new 2.7 short block
    -Main bearings, rod bearings, ARP main bolts, ARP rod bolts, ARP head studs. Parts and labor total to - $3700
    -m20b25 Cometic MLS head gasket - $218
    -TCD (Turbo Charging Dynamics) stage 1 clutch kit - $449
    -Stainless steel exhaust/intake valves, Heavy duty race rock arms, Rocker shaft, 272 Cam (new), Adjustable cam gear - Ireland Engineering - $1060
    -MegaSquirt 2 ECU w/ Goathumper adapter board - $400-ish
    -Wasted spark ignition system
    -CXRacing manifold, Super 60 internal wastegate turbo
    -Front mount intercooler
    -Innovate LC-1 wideband controller - $160
    -Magical fairy dust - $Priceless

SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSO LDSOLDSOLD
    Last edited by xianx; 12-21-2015, 04:39 PM. Reason: SOLD

It's the holiday season, so why not give the gift of an e34 to your significant other? He/she needs a turbo m20.

Comment

Working...
    X