• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Euro 525e partout PNW

parting my 525e that was totaled. bronzit on nutria 5 speed

items available:

5 speed pedals for 5 speed swap - $80

engine and trans I am keeping... willing to sell engine harness though and other random engine bay bits please ask.

brand new driveshaft from blunttech, less than 100 miles. I installed about a week prior to the accident, will fit a 528e no problem. has replaceable ujoints making it rebuildable in the future for around $150. very nice. I paid $550 + shipping. Asking $350 shipped.

complete nutria interior with non A/C dash, also has rare aftermarket air conditioning with a special panel that mounts the radio - very rare and havent seen another panel. no ripped seats, though the top of the back seat is sun faded. door cards in great shape, though the drivers side has a small rip around a 1/4 inch long. carpet has no stains or tears. take it all for $500. would like to sell as a whole

euro cluster for etas, has MPH because it was federalized but in great shape. everything worked. $100

bronze glass and manual window conversion. asking $500. includes all 4 door windows and everything to retrofit. would prefer to sell as a whole but let me know if you need just one...

tail lights with minimal cracking (on inside of lens). professionally polished. Asking $150 shipped.

doors $50 each. no major door dings and in good shape. trunk $50. front fenders + hood are toast.

OE antenna with brand new antenna, worked great. $60 shipped

please pm me with any questions you might have.

I ship everything USPS priority with tracking. cheers :)

ttt

Comment

Working...
    X