Announcement

Collapse

Classified Forums - READ THIS FIRST

* Post a PRICE! Please do not list something for sale without a price. If you're looking for bids, use eBay. If you post a for sale thread without a price it may be locked or deleted.

* Please post your LOCATION. It helps potential buyers know where you are located! This is very important in the sale of bigger items and vehicles.

* Thread crapping is NOT acceptable. If you are not interested in purchasing the item that is offered for sale or have nothing positive to add, please stay out of the thread. Thread crapping can result in account suspension.

* Don't forget, a picture says a thousand words! Include pictures with your listing whenever possible. R3V offers free image hosting in the gallery.
See more
See less

E28 Euro bumpers SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E28 Euro bumpers SOLD

EDIT: SOLD
    Selling a complete set of Euro bumpers, some dings and dents here and there but nothing terrible.
    I'd like to think these qualify as 'driver quality'.
    The front middle section is the worst, but perhaps a PDR guy can straighten the lot.
    I'm including a set of those aluminum front brackets to fit the front to a us spec car.
    Please note, I just loosely put the pieces together for the pics, they're not fully assembled. Hardware is included as shown in pics.
    Asking $550 picked up or plus shipping & fees
    Located in SC near Augusta, GA
    Last edited by KrautnotRice; 06-19-2018, 03:15 PM.
    '93 300TE 24V Krautbomber
    '84 528e 5 speed Saphirblau Metallic [R.I.P.]

I love all BMWs with round headlights!

Working...
X