Announcement

Collapse

Classified Forums - READ THIS FIRST

* Post a PRICE! Please do not list something for sale without a price. If you're looking for bids, use eBay. If you post a for sale thread without a price it may be locked or deleted.

* Please post your LOCATION. It helps potential buyers know where you are located! This is very important in the sale of bigger items and vehicles.

* Thread crapping is NOT acceptable. If you are not interested in purchasing the item that is offered for sale or have nothing positive to add, please stay out of the thread. Thread crapping can result in account suspension.

* Don't forget, a picture says a thousand words! Include pictures with your listing whenever possible. R3V offers free image hosting in the gallery.
See more
See less

*** Major E34 Partout *** '94 530i & '89 525i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*** Major E34 Partout *** '94 530i & '89 525i

I am parting out a couple e34s that I have, I need more money for my drift turd, 93 525i.

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/pt...670618530.html

The first car is a 1989 525i 5 speed Glacier Blue.
    Getrag 260 transmission still available
    Full Tan interior
    Suspension not available

The other is a 1994 530i 5 speed Black exterior
    Full Black interior
    M60b30 engine available, oil pan busted.
    Chipped ecu.
    Suspension not available.

Let me know what you need, I'll let you know if I have it. Chances are that I might.

What chip is in the ECU?

Comment

Do you ship internationally? If so, how much for the complete V8 brake booster?

Comment

Is the m60b30 still available?

Comment

Got the aux water pump and engine undertray from the 530?

Comment

Would you be willing to ship the transmission to Seattle?

Edit: I now see this thread is from a year ago

Comment

Need an e34 m50 oilpan/dipstick/pickup/level sender. Got any? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              sigpic
              1987 325e Lachssilber w/ MarkD chip and late bumpers, Zender EVO spoiler, s3.25 LSD

Originally posted by nando
              I don't think there's really strong evidence that ZDDP harms cats.

Comment

Working...
              X