E90 front drop hats for e34 touring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E90 front drop hats for e34 touring

does anyone know if these will fit? Would it even make a difference if they did? I have H&R springs installed but want the front a little lower. Ive searched the internets to no avail.

I have a set installed on my e34 touring and they fit just as well if not better than the e30. I used the e30 style upper strut bearing/bushing i know the e34 came with 3 different styles of upper strut bearing/bushing. if you check out the link below it would be version 3 that i have

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Comment

when i did my front end my parts guy and I compared them and it really didn't look like it would lower the car so i just used stock mounts with 3mm spring pads.

Comment

Working...
      X