Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there still mods here? The spam in the for sale wanted site is ridiculous...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there still mods here? The spam in the for sale wanted site is ridiculous...

How do you report people to get them banned?
    1992 318i cabrio Alpinweiss 2
    2006 ZHP cabrio Imola​

Yeah it's just 2mAn

I think you can flag posts so mods can see them.

Originally posted by whysimon
    WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

FredK for mod overlord.
      Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

thanks!
        2006 ZHP cabrio Imola​

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post
          Yeah it's just 2mAn

I think you can flag posts so mods can see them.
          They respond in Private message with some fake gmail address so not sure they can be easily flagged...

2006 ZHP cabrio Imola​

Comment

Originally posted by sna77 View Post

They respond in Private message with some fake gmail address so not sure they can be easily flagged...
            Oh right. Yeah that's a tough one to crack.

A few years ago they made it harder for the spammers to create an account and that really reduced the number of spam posts, but that didn't necessarily eliminate scamming through PM. The scammers are getting more advanced these days as well. I'm not sure what the answer is there that doesn't make transactions a pain in the ass, or cost money, or both.

Originally posted by whysimon
            WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post

Oh right. Yeah that's a tough one to crack.

A few years ago they made it harder for the spammers to create an account and that really reduced the number of spam posts, but that didn't necessarily eliminate scamming through PM. The scammers are getting more advanced these days as well. I'm not sure what the answer is there that doesn't make transactions a pain in the ass, or cost money, or both.
              It's funny, I have 2 separate WTB posts, and the same 2 idiot spammers replied with the same nonsense to each lol.

I also need to ping him about moving my build thread... i inadvertently put it in the graveyard ICE section :)
              2006 ZHP cabrio Imola​

Comment

Originally posted by sna77 View Post

It's funny, I have 2 separate WTB posts, and the same 2 idiot spammers replied with the same nonsense to each lol.

I also need to ping him about moving my build thread... i inadvertently put it in the graveyard ICE section :)
                Please either report the spammers to the mods or name them in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Panici View Post
                  Please either report the spammers to the mods or name them in this thread.
                  Emailed the mod, but here they are for public shaming:

@Travismith078
                  black door armrests and door pockets
                  02-14-2024, 11:55 PM
                  Hi, are you still interested in purchasing the black door armrests and door pockets? If yes you can reach out to Brian, he has one for sale in excellent ondition. Here’s his email: briandouglas468@gmail.com. You won't find anyone more honest.

@Travismith078
                  Hi, are you still interested in purchasing the new OEM headlights kicking? If yes you can reach out to Brian, he has one for sale in good condition. Here’s his email: briandouglas468@gmail.com. You won't find anyone more honest.

@Danielp89
                  Hey man black door armrests and door pockets is available for sale it’s in a good condition pm autosparts898@gmail.com

@Danielp89
                  Hey man oem headlights kicking is available for sale it’s in a good condition pm autosparts898@gmail.com

@Sambright005
                  Are you still interested in purchasing the new OEM headlights? If yes you can reach out to Rob, he has one for sale in good condition. Here’s his email: campbellrobinson01@gmail.com. You won't find anyone more honest.

@Sambright005
                  Are you still interested in purchasing the black door armrests and door pockets? If yes you can reach out to Rob, he has one for sale in good condition. Here’s his email: campbellrobinson01@gmail.com.
                  2006 ZHP cabrio Imola​

Comment

Working...
                  X