• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want a late model sedan. :(
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Bout to be on my 5th e30, and all have been coupes, not by choice though. I would totally add an e30 sedan to my stable! I hear that sedans seats wont recline as much as coupes, is that a myth? I love sedans with rollbars!
      Supatek -noun - your basic know it all

Comment

Here is mine.

Comment

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
          Originally posted by DTM190
          "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Bought this for the wife and just got it driveable last month. a PO stuck the "Z4 style" roundels on the fenders and they really bothered me at first, but since they don't seem to want to come off easily, they've started to grow on me. I removed the blue pinstripe tape and added a lip spoiler since this photo was taken.

Schwarz sedans rule.
            Attached Files

Comment

Late model sedans=hot.
              Originally posted by e30e
              lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Roundel on the fender doesent really look THAT bad. If I dident know it wasent factory i wouldn't think twice.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

It looks wrong on a dark car I think. On a lighter car... maybe. Wishno, super glue one to your fender and I will tell you if I like it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Bump, moar inspiration now plz

Comment

Working...
                    X