No Longer Toothless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Longer Toothless

After (4?) years without a kidney grille, I finally got one back on my car today. All black - looks great. I just had to share because my car's feeling good and so am I.
    SOLD '90 325is SOLD

and no pic? cmoooon.
    http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Why wouldn't you just swing out to the local PnP sometime in the last 4 years to graba new kidney grill?

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
      And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

That would drive me nuts.

Comment

gotta have a pic!
          stephenbrody.com

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
            Why wouldn't you just swing out to the local PnP sometime in the last 4 years to graba new kidney grill?
            Thats easier said then done for some of us. for instance, i'm yet to find an e30 in a northern Michigan junkyard. However, seeing how the guy is from norcal....
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dannyyisntt View Post
              However, seeing how the guy is from norcal....
              Seriously - no excuse. Life got in the way for a bit & I didn't know what would happen with the car - now I'm commited so it's starting to come back together. Pics soon. I've been tackling little things working from the inside out - body/cosmetics are last on my list (I'd rather have a sleeper than a polished turd)
              But ya - it drove me INSANE to walk up to my car staring at the aux fan I still need to troubleshoot.........
              SOLD '90 325is SOLD

Comment

Procrastination. I rolled dirty without a kidney grille for about 2 months. It got to the point where I could stand it no longer.

Got one at the junkyard, plasti dipped it, installed. :D
                Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                Originally posted by J3M93
                This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

pics or it didn't happen:

I have some new fogs ready to go in as soon as I seal the lenses. The valance grille was pushed back to the oil cooler - I have a new one ready to in but I might try to pull the valance forward a little.

I'm digging the black grille, I'm going to pick up some euro sides to match.
                  SOLD '90 325is SOLD

Comment

i have two extra grilles with average chrome lying around if anyone wants to buy one to paint black... just PM me.

/thread jack

But yeah, these cars look pretty bad without that grille...

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

You Sir.. are a great disappointment. HOW can you go 4 yrs without kidneys? Man.. I would have sold something if I had to so as to fix that deal.
                      sigpic 1987 325is

Comment

Looks like its time for a new hood aswell.

Comment

looks like hes looking to buy one in his sig..

congrats on gettin some grills but 4 years? wtf theyre like 20 bucks tops used

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangstbd View Post
                            looks like hes looking to buy one in his sig..

congrats on gettin some grills but 4 years? wtf theyre like 20 bucks tops used
                            Yup, missed that haha

Comment

:ohsnap:
                              What can I say - things were kind of crazy for a bit and I didn't know the future of the car - so there was ZERO cosmetic (non-essential) maintenance done. Now that I know I'll be keeping it for good I'm going through everything - but at the same time it's my daily and I don't have space to work for a few months so it can't all come together in a weekend. (waa!)

Also - it's currrently all numbers matching & I'm struggling with repairing vs. replacing panels. I'm getting over that though - as it's a DD it'll never be a show car so who cares, right?

I just got in my new side grills so I'll pull the finder as best I can and try to fit those. :-?
                              SOLD '90 325is SOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X