e30s attract a strange breed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e30s attract a strange breed

So, I'm driving on the freeway tonight with my windows down and some dude in a ford taurus wagon pulls up and starts yelling at me. I turn my music down and listen to what he's trying to say. He says something about wheels but it's loud so I cant make it out. I motion him over to the side of the road and pull over. At this point, I realize I could have made an enormous mistake. I stayed in my car in first gear ready to buzz off if things go awry. I'm watching the guy carefully as he gets out of his car. He obviously meant no harm so I got out and talked to him. At first, he tells me that he just bought some tires for some bottlecaps he doesn't need anymore. A couple of questions and the guy lets out his damn life story on the side of the freeway. Anyways, he's got a 70k alpine on cardinal vert that was wrecked in the front. He thought it was a gonner but he's going to bring it over and we're going to try to take it apart and asses the damage. Apparently his wife divorced him and when he left he wrecked the car due to lack of focus I guess.

Anyways, at what point is an e30 gone after a front end wreck?
    "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

buttsecks?

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
    RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver View Post
      buttsecks?
      No, it was not e30slut that pulled me over.

(like he could get it up anyways)
      "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

I would say any moderate to severe damage to the unibody. As long as the unibody is straight everything else can be replaced.

Comment

Originally posted by vr2jetta View Post
          I would say any moderate to severe damage to the unibody. As long as the unibody is straight everything else can be replaced.
          It sounds like worst case scenario the core support is bent up a little

Comment

Originally posted by turf1600 View Post
            no, it was not e30slut that pulled me over.

(like he could get it up anyways)
            hahahaha

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
            And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

direct him to r3v. Looks like you have a new friend.

join the E30 Cabrio owners gruppe
              click here for details

Comment

I'll help the guy out with his car but I don't need any extra friends right now.

Comment

Tell him the car is totalled and youll buy it for parts! LOL!!

Comment

even if the unibody is damanged it can be fixed with a frame rack that has a lazer machine. or just a body man with a good eye.

88' m3
                    91' 318is

Comment

Originally posted by travis816 View Post
                      even if the unibody is damanged it can be fixed with a frame rack that has a lazer machine. or just a body man with a good eye.

Well, yea, but I thought he was talking about fixing it in his yard, not towing it to a body shop and paying someone to pull it.

Comment

I would have butt secks for an alpine on cardinal vert.
                        1993 325ic Schwarz/Natur
                        1991 318is Black/Black - Slicktop - Project s52
                        1989 Alpine White/Black M3 S52
                        1988 Henna/Pearl M3 <3

Comment

I have a spare radiator support fs if you need it. basically if the frame is warped there's not much you can do, I don't know what it costs to get the frame straightened at a shop.
                          stephenbrody.com

Comment

Working...
                          X