My new purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new purchase

hehe e46 M3. I love it. 90k miles, 6spd manual, carbonschwarz.

It's so much fun to drive.

grats. see you in e46fanatics.com

any mod list?
    WTB: E30 (cali registered only) 5 speed coupe 88-91 (AlpineWhite2, Silber or Calypsorot ONLY)

Comment

do want.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
      And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

sweet! I bet that thing is fun.

Comment

my other favorite body style.

god i hate you. jk
          nice car
          sigpic

I wear a suit, I do coke, and I ski...:D
          That's why I drive a BMW

Comment

Not fair!!

Comment

Damn, nice pick up!

I know exactly where you took those shots... hahah Do you live there? I'll be working on the house that is being built in the background of some of your shots. You may of seen the lot-- it's being graded at the moment.

Comment

Very nice!!

Comment

After college, if I get the job I want, the E46 M3 6 speed will be my new DD.

How much did it cost you?

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
                  And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Congrats on the pickup, looks clean!

Good thing is these have dropped in price like rocks since the new m3 came out.
                    Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

looks very clean, congrats
                      BMWs: 73 2002 sold, 83 320is totaled, 90 325ic sold, 04 X3 2.5i sold, 00 323it
                      Sveed: 82 Volvo 242 Turbo
                      Jap: 01 Honda S2000, 95 Toyota Land Cruiser, 05 Subaru WRX STi

Comment

Very nice, I love the e46 M3 that is definitely going to be one of my next couple cars. Congrats!
                        stephenbrody.com

Comment

-insert typical it's not an e30 there for it doesn't have the same road feel comment-

Looks great man.

Comment

Did your mom buy it for you?

Haha, but seriously, it's no E30.

Nice work. Any plans for it?
                            sigpic
                            "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

wow

thanks for all the compliments guys. 18k out the door. I bought the car through a credit union. Paying 318 a month. Not bad. Definitely affordable for me. I love the car. It's so much fun to drive. And I mean a LOT of fun. 6spd ftw.

I took the shots on mulholland. Washed and waxed. Nice clay bar did the trick.

It's no e30, but now my 318 can go under the knife. :)

As of right now it has a k&n intake, BSW sub box, Dice iPod integration, aftermarket midpipes (to get rid of rasp!).

Other than that, stock.

Lot's of plans. low boost supercharger kit? sound like a plan to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X