X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My goddamn front lip was Stolen. I'm getting desperate

Well,

Theft Strikes me back.

Earlier this year, my centercaps were stolen, and Im just in a fucking rage, because I can not believe I can not park without getting stripped.

I literally ordered the new lip the week before and received it on Saturday. Payed extra 20 dollars to get it color matched alpineweiss2, and mounted it properly with brand new clips. Two days later its stolen.

Sorry for crying for sympathy, but my dad Has no job, my mom passed away, and the only reason I spend money on my car is it brings a little happiness in my life.

If anyone can help me out somehow by donating a lip, funding, or anyhting with a favor in return for work, or something,

(I dont know how I can repay you. Previously my dad and mom owned a Sign company, but when my mom passed, they lost the business, but we do have a huge vinyl printing machine, in which I could make a decal of sorts in return for an IS lip.)

Please help me out, Im really upset that I put so much effort into somethign to just get it stripped away.

thanks.
    [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
    Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

Bummer man. Hang tough, sorry I don't have a lip to ship ya.

Comment

You know I'll keep an eye out for it

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
      And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

That really does suck. But my question is whats a new lip going to do? Based on what you just wrote regarding caps and then your lip, its just a matter of time before the new lip gets stolen.

You should be asking for a hook up on a very good car alarm, maybe that will stop the thieves...
        sigpic
        New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
        %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

I would wait to go home to put it on, I am thankful enough to live in a surburb, where that doesnt happen, its pretty far from a college too. Never had anythign stolen at home, and my 2002 with a stereo chillin in an unlockable car is pretty good bait if I knew it.

right now Im at school at davis, which is a hellground for theft, but one more week and Im gone.

Also. Id definitley Rivet it on. bolt it on, zip tie. and all sorts of damn locks on the thing.
          (I take off my centercaps everytime i go to davis now.)
          [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG

Comment

I'd vote for a good car alarm, however, that might now be a catchall. Wish I had a lip to send you. I do have a volvo one though somewhere...

S54B32 swap in progress. Status: Getting There

Comment

hook it up with a strip of metal on the bottom and a disposable camera made into a tazer :D
              Greg

Comment

If someone donates a front lip I PROMISE I will glue razorblades behind each clip, weekly, Ill check for blood, and know I've done justice.
                [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG

Comment

Sucks man, i'll keep an eye on craigslist.

Comment

Originally posted by fiftytakedowns View Post
                    If someone donates a front lip I PROMISE I will glue razorblades behind each clip, weekly, Ill check for blood, and know I've done justice.
                    Sad thing is, in California, they could sue you, and you'd go to jail.

Comment

man that sucks man! who the hell does that kind of shit. i have read threads about this kind of thing before. i think only people that know about bmw's and what parts are valuable would steal lips and center caps. you should mock up a fake lip or something ells you think this person would steal and then sit around and wait for them to show up. thats what i would do.
                      good luck finding a new lip, and life gets better man! just hang in there.
                      sigpic
                      "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

was this in davis? someone just tried to take christophs lip.
                        i bet its the same guy, i hope hes caught and his teeth kicked in.

Comment

Originally posted by Nic01101011 View Post
                          was this in davis? someone just tried to take christophs lip.
                          i bet its the same guy, i hope hes caught and his teeth kicked in.
                          ya it was right by where we live. im assuming the guy tried taking mine and since i have a screw in it, he couldnt get it off, and then saw Morgan's lip and took that.
                          I don't know if I should take my lip off and put it in my trunk until I go home.

SC*AR

And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
                            ya it was right by where we live. im assuming the guy tried taking mine and since i have a screw in it, he couldnt get it off, and then saw Morgan's lip and took that.
                            I don't know if I should take my lip off and put it in my trunk until I go home.
                            take it off!
                            do you know who this guy is? does he drive a bmw?
                            sigpic
                            "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                              take it off!
                              do you know who this guy is? does he drive a bmw?
                              I would assume he drives a BMW since he's taking E30 specific parts, but I have no idea who it is.
                              Both Morgan and I had our centercaps stolen earlier this year.

SC*AR

Comment

Working...
                              X