Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just got the "ricer flyby" treatment

-from some stupid kid in a Lancer Evo.

I was waiting at a light to turn left and he turns on his high beams for no apparent reason. I give him a quick flash for being a dick and the light turns green for me. He turns right and blows past me in the next lane, then turns onto the freeway and guns it again.

unfortunately for him, there was a sheriff right on his tail the whole time. he got pulled over before he even got to the end of the on ramp, and I got a good hearty laugh. it totally made my night. :)

oddly another lancer blew by me at like 100mph yesterday on my way home. It may have been the same car but who knows. my car is too slow to bother drag racing anyone anyway. :p
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

EPIC win
    [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
    Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

Comment

Bahahahhahahaha. Reminds me of the other week some idiot blew by me in a WRX Sti. Right by me and right by the cop pulling out of the police station. Was a good day, that.

S54B32 swap in progress. Status: Getting There

Comment

Kids these days...

Nando... car looks amazingly clean at the picnic!
        Originally posted by z31maniac
        I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
          Kids these days...

Nando... car looks amazingly clean at the picnic!
          thanks! it took me and my friend about 8 hours cleaning the car and getting all the tire scuff marks off it from the track day earlier in the week. and now its covered with so many dead bugs I can barely see out the windshield.. ugh!
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
            thanks! it took me and my friend about 8 hours cleaning the car and getting all the tire scuff marks off it from the track day earlier in the week. and now its covered with so many dead bugs I can barely see out the windshield.. ugh!
            haha. I walked into the picnic and I spotted yours right away. Car is immaculate. And even those beefy tires fit the look of the car really well.
            Originally posted by z31maniac
            I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Nando, do you have the red 325 with Euro bumpers and weaves I see parked at WWU all the time?

Comment

i had a truck load of fuck head kids do something similar last night.
                they were in the left hand turn lane next to me and started yelling something out the window (wasn't paying attention, the music was up loud) then one of them flipped me off and yelled waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles. the light went green and he jumped out infront of me, cut me off and almost hit me. too bad he didn't see the cop that was hiding 100 yards from the intersection, that i had just seen when i was going the other direction. bam! ticket time, laughed as i drove by them.
                seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by fiftytakedowns View Post
                  EPIC win
                  this isnt epic win at all

Comment

I was driving down the highway the other day and 6 dumbasses with motorcycles come ripping up the highway at around 80-90MPH without helmets. They're all zipping around cars in every lane, seeming to want to piss everyone off enough to plow one of them into a Jersey barrier. They all zoom past and then 2 miles up I see a Charger and Intercepter has all 6 pulled over.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                    No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Things get even better when your license plate is FWD LOL.

Half the "tuned up" Civics will go ape sh*t. And then everyone wants a piece of the 318iS. :p

I roll up the windows, crank up the A/C, and keep cruising my 25mpg :D
                      Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                      EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                      FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                      NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                      Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                      ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

i saw a guy on a bike reach around and bend his plate up and haul ass away from cops.

that was a epic win because it was so damn funny...I was DYING from laughter.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xwill112x View Post
                          i saw a guy on a bike reach around and bend his plate up and haul ass away from cops.

that was a epic win because it was so damn funny...I was DYING from laughter.
                          i would rofl if i saw that.
                          Originally posted by BillBrasky
                          That's like Vlad challenging Chip Foose to a car painting contest.
                          Originally posted by acolella76
                          i'm pretty sure 'Phillis' is short for syphilis
                          2007 CVPI, stock and slow
                          1994 tercel, 5efhe swap, i/h/e
                          1984 t-type, 5.3/th350 swap in progress

My newest addition:
                          Rebecca Arlene, born 4/19/2013

Comment

yeh, bikes are really out of control here.

wheelies, burnouts, and just plain hauling ass around cops and GETTING AWAY is common here.
                            sigpic

Comment

I just got a new house and i was taking a left from the stop sign onto my road and a guy in a 300zx was making the right from the road i was going to to the road i was on... he grilled me and i gave him the "you're a big fat idiot" smile. he then pushed his foot to the floor and spun tire right into the 3-4'' pot hole in the middle of the road, and i heard a lot contact with the road and something (perhaps exhaust?) i got a good laugh.

i wonder what the cop would have done if you pulled up behinde them and said what the kid had done...
                              Greg

Comment

Working...
                              X