just how confusing IS the new M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just how confusing IS the new M3

a friend of mine, very rich, was given an e92 m3 as his second car. I just got this post on my facebook,

"yo i need help puttin the filter in dawg lol"

seriously? after a few more comments i find he has bought a new air filter and needs my expertise to drop it in for him. sometimes i wonder why i wasn't graced with such a car instead of him.....

i get the same thing from my friends all the time. i have a lot of well off friends and they all have nice cars. they always wanted me to help them out and the first few times i did it for free, but now i charge moneys! hahaha
    skills=$
    sigpic
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

more interesting question is why he even needs a new air filter in it and why the dealer can't do it on a car obviously still under warranty?
      '12 F30 328i Sport Line
      '91 SpecE30 #523
      '00 Ford F-350 Dually Tow Vehicle

BMWCCA #360858 NASA #

Comment

He was given a E92 M3?
        How?

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
        And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
          He was given a E92 M3?
          How?
          ever heard of rich parents? :)
          '12 F30 328i Sport Line
          '91 SpecE30 #523

BMWCCA #360858 NASA #

Comment

thats the thing, he comes to me and asks for things to be done and remind him the dealership will do it for free, he has yet to continually remember this.

his parents bought him it, and he has come up with the money to buy a mark5 supra, as well as a 240sx. and now he wants a 350z or a s2k.

Comment

some people just born lucky. unfortunately, were the dirty ghetto kids.

Comment

Originally posted by jaye30 View Post
                who knows.. material stuff doesn't always make you happy. i know some poorer folks that are much happier than most rich people.
                '12 F30 328i Sport Line
                '91 SpecE30 #523

BMWCCA #360858 NASA #

Comment

It would be nice to be given a new M3 though, it would definitely make me happy until something shitty happened in my life lol

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
                  And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

my dad offered me an o6 sti wrx. i declined and bought the e30 and did all the work myself. not all "rich" kids are brats man.
                    My feedback:
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=186328

http://e30tech.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74911

Instagram:
                    @gears_n_glory

@functionmotorsports

Comment

^^ Good for you man. Nice decision. You gotta be able to do your own stuff in life.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
                        It would be nice to be given a new M3 though, it would definitely make me happy until something shitty happened in my life lol
                        It'd be nice until you saw the monthly insurance bill. :hitler:

Matt
                        Matt

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
                        I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
                        Originally posted by kronus
                        try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
                        Originally posted by chadthestampede
                        This is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.

Comment

I see alot fo these rich kids around here, 19 years old driving a e46 m3 their dad bought em, or like my friend he was 21 and was giving a 2008 ford f250 T.D. ( 48K truck ) he had a 04 STI and a SRT 4 b4 that. Guess some people are born lucky and dont work for shit. Me personaly I can say Ive bought all of my cars and paid for everything my self. Even tho mine didnt cost alot but still I paid for everything :D But.. Im not bitch'n its life right?

Comment

Originally posted by jaye30 View Post
                            Originally posted by blunt
                            can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Just sat in one of these baby's 2 days ago at the stealer's..

how I want one!!!!!!!!!! :)

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Working...
                              X