Do you regret selling your E30?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • tonytony
    replied
    well it wouldn't be yours anymore, since you sold it right?:) moral of the story is, dont sell it cause you'll always consider it YOUR e30

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    Pay for the gas, and I will fly down and drive it over for you. :) Been on 5 cross the country trips in e30s.

    I have had over a dozen e30s, and I miss each one that I let go. A couple I still see around, which is nice though.

    If someone did that to my e30, I would straight up murder their ass.

    Leave a comment:


  • FL318is
    replied
    Originally posted by ///m3
    I'm moving across country and I just can't take the car with me.

    I would find a way!

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Don't sell it unless you have to.

    Leave a comment:


  • jaye30
    replied
    Originally posted by daniel
    yes, you will regret it. the only OK reason to sell an E30 is to buy another one.
    +1
    i just love my e30. dont sell it!

    Leave a comment:


  • ///m3
    replied
    I'm moving across country and I just can't take the car with me.

    Leave a comment:


  • RainierHooker
    replied
    Originally posted by e30this
    I sold my 4 door a few years ago. I dumped a lot of time and money into it.
    I sold it for another e30 I was looking at. I kicked myself in the ass for 2 months. I go to get on the forum one day and found this in my PM box.



    So if your having second thoughts. Just look at that photo and think that it could happen in your car that you love so much, WITH the new owner. :(
    Same thing happened to my s-eta. The people I sold it to gave it to their damn kids, who promptly totaled it. Don't let this happen to your loved ones!

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    /thread, right there.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30this
    replied
    I sold my 4 door a few years ago. I dumped a lot of time and money into it.
    I sold it for another e30 I was looking at. I kicked myself in the ass for 2 months. I go to get on the forum one day and found this in my PM box.



    So if your having second thoughts. Just look at that photo and think that it could happen in your car that you love so much, WITH the new owner. :(

    Leave a comment:


  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    What's your reasoning for selling it?

    Leave a comment:


  • RainierHooker
    replied
    You will regret it.

    I sold my '88 s-eta. Worst car decision ever. After going through an e36 and a Nissan [hangs head in shame] I finally came to my senses and bought another e30. I feel complete now...

    Leave a comment:


  • EightiesBaby
    replied
    Yup, I had a 91 E30 about a year ago, sold it and eventually ended up buying another one a couple months ago. For me I missed the character of the car along with the simplicty of fixing it myself. Its a great looking car and Im sure Ill be holding on to this one for a long while.

    DONT DO IT!

    Leave a comment:


  • urbancynic
    replied
    i havent sold mine, but if youre already regretting it, then id say DONT DO IT!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • daniel
    replied
    yes, you will regret it. the only OK reason to sell an E30 is to buy another one.

    Leave a comment:


  • ///m3
    started a topic Do you regret selling your E30?

    Do you regret selling your E30?

    I currently have my E30 for sale. It took me so long to find the car, and I bought one that I thought I could never find. Anyway, it is currently up for sale, and I am already regretting it - even though the vehicle isn't sold yet. Everyone tells me that I will regret it. Have any of you gone through similar situations? Did you get back into a E30?

Working...